Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Kantamaru stood infront of a mist shrouded pond with a simple sleevless shirt and long pants.He had nothing that could identify him as a leaf ninja.His arms were crossed and he breathed deeply anc calmly as he began to think how he would train Daisuke in water walking than water ninjutsu.He looked out into the mist and formed several hand seals. "Kirigakure no Jutsu." the mist disappated as he used the jutsu,instead of thickening the mist,to thin it.It was a damp grassy area infront of the pond.He knew they would have to find a place to stay after the training each day and had already sent a shadow clone to get them a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Daisuke stood on the edge of the lake,soaking wet waiting to see what Kantamaru would do next,while he awaited he inspected his gear.All his food was now ruined and his gear was most likely going to rust.Since there was no wood around and he didn't have any dry matches the only solution was to wait for his clothes to just dry on him.The minutes passed and the fog lifted due to Kantamaru's jutsu,but there was still no sign of any boat or bridge.The horizon was now visible but the water was endless.So this was Kirigakure...

"Um lord Nara where exactly is the Hidden mist?"
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:18 pm

Kantamaru pointed behind him. "About two miles that way.There is a bridge about a mile to my right.But first we work on your water walking." he said as he jumped up and smoothly glided through the air and landed on the surface of the water. "The trick is to have a perfectly even amount of chakra at your feet so when the water moves you stay level with the water." He said as he demonstrated by changing up the chakra in his feet and plummeted into the water.He channeled the chakra normally to his feet and came up. "Just like that."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 pm

"Guess there's no escaping it..." Daisuke began concentrating chackra to his feet and took a step on the water being careful to leave all his gear behind.He managed to take three steps perfectly but then he felt the water underneath his feet going in all directions and began sinking.He managed to stop one more time before completley sinking into the water.He tried again and again but with the same result.

"How is this going to work? i accepted training in water style jutsus yet i can't even master walking on water"

thought Daisuke as he was once again swimming to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:17 pm

Kantamaru looked at his student."Good good,better than when I was learning water walking.The trick is to keep it absolutly perfect,well not absolutley.You can afford to have a little less chakra,to much pushes the water away from you in a small erm,explosion." he said as he channeled a significant amount of chakra to his feet and fell into the hole in the water he created.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 pm

"Right then..." Daisuke tried concentrating less chackra however doing this was not as easy as he thought
While he was on land he had no problems,however,once on the water he could not keep his cool and concentrated more chackra due to the uncontrolable panic at the thought of sinking.However,after a while as hsi chackra decreased considerably he was not able to channel as much chackra as he did before so he was able to walk better but was still far from mastering water walking as he would only be able to go a short distance from shore before sinking.Daisuke kept trying and trying but he did not seem to improve beyond this point
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Kantamaru walked over to daisuke. "Think of the water as part of yourself,dont let the fear of sinking frighten you.You'er have water affinity like me,so water is a part of you.Let it feel like part of you dont fight and resist the water,let out a steardy controlled calm flow of chakra.Let it seem like its part of you." He said emphasizing the importance of letting the water seem like its a part of him.He sat down on the water and waited for Daisuke to give it another shot.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm

"I never thought about it that way..." Daisuke closed his eyes,concentrated chackra and began walking in a slow pace towards the water,at first he felt panic but then he tried sensing the chackra he had chanelled and indeed it felt like there was no difference between it and the water so he calmed down and began walking feeling a strange tranquility.When he opened his eyes he discovered he had already walked nearly to the middle of the lake without sinking.He began walking back,this time with his eyes opened and,aldough he couldon't walk like on solid ground it was still much better than the last times.

"I think i got it lord Nara,what now?"
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Kantamaru walked over to Daisuke. "Good, good,now than,what kind of Suiton jutsu do you wish to learn?" asked kantamaru.He walked off the shore and sat down."I have to save my chakra for teaching you the jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:38 pm

"Well i don't even know how to use water element so i guess i'd like to learn the simplest water jutsu that you know.But lord Nara i don't understand...how is teaching going to drain your chackra?" asked Daisuke puzzled "I mean aren't you going to show me the jutsu once or twice and then watch my progress? How can that drain the chackra of an ANBU?"
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Kantamaru smirked. "Not all ninja have vast chakra stores and though Im an ANBU my chakra is only so strong." he said as he furrowed his brow in thought. "In rank MIzu Bunshin is simple but in technique complex so I will teach you how to do Mizu no Muchi"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:04 pm

"Mizu no muchi...What technique is that? A technique simpler than the mizu bunshin? Oh lord Nara i have also been wondering,can a clone be created from element,like even lightning or fire or wind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)   Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Training Begin! (Daisuke and Kantamaru ONLY)
Page 1 of 1