Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korori vs Daisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke_Nara

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 am

Daisuke waited for his opponent.As time passed the thought of fighting a Hyuuga became frightening.He had heard of the techniques used by the Hyuugas and realized that such a fight could get him in the hospital for several days.Still,approaching a Nara in close combat was also not a very good idea so he awaited to see what the outcome would be.
Back to top Go down
Kokori Hyuuga

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Korori walked up to Daisuke, "H-hello, um, is this where y-you want to sp-spar, or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Nah i guess this is ok.Unless you would prefer a change of scenery...

((By the way what enviroment is this spar taking place in?))
Back to top Go down
Kokori Hyuuga

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm

(by the lake, if that's ok with you)

Korori raised her palms defensively, "Let's begin!" Korori activates her Byakugan and throws 2 kunai at Daisuke and charges forward.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

"If i try to avoid the kunais i'll be defenseless againts her close combat attack and that would practically mean game over for me.Alright,think quick...got it.
Daiuke caught the two kunais in shadow possesion and then pushed the air in front of him with all his strength.The kunai remained suspended in mid air for a moment then fell to the ground.However he was still not able to redirect his shadow toward Korori fast enough so he was caught off-guard.

Last edited by Daisuke_Nara on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kokori Hyuuga

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 pm

(i wont post until you actually call me a girl like i am)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:41 am

((Oh right,changed it.Sorry about that.And to think all this time i thought you were a guy,lol sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Kokori Hyuuga

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 am

Korori started to use her 8 Triagrams Barrage Jutsu. "Here we go!" Korori thrust her palms forward to start her jutsu.

8 Triagram Barrage
C-Ranked
None
Korori hits 8 of her opponent's Chakra points, sending them flying up in the air. She then appears over them, hitting 8 more of the opponent's Chakra points, sending them towards the ground. Korori appears under them hitting 16 Chakra points, then finishes with a kick in the guts.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Daisuke realized what was going to happen so he quickly concentrated as much chackra as he could into his hands and abdomen.A realtively thick coat of ice was created in these zones.The ice plates however did not resist against the impact of the blows,however,they did manage to stop some of the strikes from shutting down his chackra points and inflict major physical damage.
When the attack was over Daisuke was lying on the ground,stunned by the force of the strikes.However,he managed to get up aldough he felt his body suddenly more weaker.
So...the attack managed to shut down some of his chackra points...But how many? Only one way to find out...

"My turn,shadow imitation technique" said Daisuke doing the rat handsign,in the next minute his shadow raced toward Korori.While guiding his shadow he felt a perturbance in his chackra's circulatory system but nothing that could give him serious problems with this jutsu.

Name:Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korori vs Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korori vs Daisuke   Korori vs Daisuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korori vs Daisuke
Page 1 of 1