Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Daisuke.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Training Daisuke. Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Daisuke. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:19 am

Kanta was sitting in the training area in the Nara compound waiting for Daisuke to show up.Daisuke was his newest student.He was smoking a ciggarette in a tree looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:32 am

*Daisuke walked toward the Nara compound in a near dead man pace.As he approached he saw a man smoking in a tree.
"Hmm,could this be Kantamaru Nara? Yup tatoos and uniform,the whole deal...This must be him"

Um excuse me...Kantamaru-sensai...My name is Daisuke.I was told to come here and train...
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:51 am

Kanta slapped his hand against the tree branch and lifted him self up and swung down beside the young Nara. "Good,great to see you.So,I have agreed to train you but dont know what I am training you.What is it you wish to learn?" he asked in a calm voice as he got rid of the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Hm...Well im not exactly sure...What do you think i should learn Kantamaru-sensei?
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Kanta sighed. "Well,we should have ourselves a little spar and I will tell you from there." he said to Daisuke tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:03 pm

A spar? Er sure i guess i guess it's not every day you get to fight the ANBU leader,aldough i might have some serios injuries after this...
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Kanta grinned. "Dont worry Daisuke,I wont hurt you." he said grinning.He didnt take a stance or anything in particular. "You get the first move,Im going to go easy on you." he said still unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 pm

So i go first?...Hm lets see...Well here goes.

*Daisuke throws two kunais with explosive notes attached that swoop past Kantamaru and land in the ground at his backside to the left and right*

"Let's see how you get out of this one Kantamaru-sensei" says Daisuke doing the rat handsign as the notes begin to burn."If you try to jump back yo'll be caught in the explosion but if you stay or jump you will get caught in my Kage Mane. "
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Kantamaru smiled,he threw two uncharged chakra knives into Daisuke's shadow that absorbed the chakra in the shadow.He then body flickered behind Daisuke and did Kage Mane as well. "Please,dont call me Kantamaru Sensei, either call me Lord Nara or Kanta." he said grinning,the chakra kunai was waisting Daisuke's chakra and his shadow was heading for him. "Daisuke,keep in mind you feel the pain of your target when you use the kage mane,what were you going to do?" he asked grinning.

((true fact that I got from the anime))

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
Range: Close to Mid Range (0-10 meters)
Type: Supplementary
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 am

((Yeah i knew that but the kunais with explosive tags were just to prevent you escaping the kage mane by jumping back.I wasn't planning on trapping you with kage mane and blowing you up at the same time.))

Daisuke quickly realeased the kage mane.The body flicker caught him by surprise and he was now a victim of his own trap.

"Can't run away or i'll be blown to pieces.But if i stay here or charge forward i'll be caught in his technique.Which leaves me with only one option..." Daisuke began to quickly concentrate,in normal conditions it would require at least two minutes to get this jutsu going,but now he only had about 10 seconds.Surprinsingly the stress of the situation actually helped his concentration and in a few seconds his shadow split into a lot of kunai and shuriken shaped figures that charged towards Kantamaru's shadow.Right after this the previously thrown explosive tags blew up creating a fairly large ditch a few meters behind Daisuke.

Name:Shadow shuriken technique
Description:The user splits his shadow into lots of shadow like shurike and kunai.If these shadows hit the shadow of an object or person that person or object will be damaged as if he was hit by real shuriken and kunai.After the shurikens hit they will return to the user,during this period the user is dizzy and vulnerable so use of this jutsu is not recommened when fighting more than one opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 am

"Nice move Daisuke." he said as he performed the Kage Mane thinking that these shadow shuriken would do the Kage Mane.He retracted his shadow as the shuriken hit the ground and returned to Daisuke.He noticed Daisuke was verry vulnerable and ran over,but instead of attacking he sat down and looked at him. "Wow,your way better then I thought.Well,I have an Idea of what I want to teach you its just I have to wait until you are a chunin,until then,you sure there is nothing you want to learn?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 pm

"Hm...wow i get the chance to get trained by the ANBU leader,i should try and take advantage of this to the max,after all with all the missions and attacks going on lately i might not get another chance"

"Well i have been wanting to learn something...What elements can you use lord Nara?"

((Lady Nara sounds better lol))
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 pm

((It does lol))

"Well Daisuke,I can use Lightning and Water." he said as he got up and dug in his pocket looking for a cigarette. "What Elements can you use Daisuke?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 am

"Lightining and water huh?That sounds like a strong combination.Well from what i can tell i have water and wind but the thing is only know how to use them togheter to create ice,i haven't really got the hang of using them separatley yet.Hey since yo're a water type could you teach me how to use a few water jutsus? I'm pretty sure that's my primary element..."
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Kantamaru smiled. "Boy,I hope you like the water,we are leaving the village for a little while." he said shoving his hands into his pockets and pulling out a small map.Water country was circled on it. "I had a feeling that you would want to learn Water jutsu so I figured Id take you to the best place for it.Anyways,get your things ready Im going to discuss this with Lord Hokage."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 am

"The Water Country eh? Hey i've always wanted to go there,looks like i don't have to wait to become chuunin to go." said Daisuke with a strange and almost undetectable glitter in his eyes. "Very well lord Nara i'll start packing,just let me know when we leave..."
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Kantamaru spun on his heel and turned around. "Well then I need to go tell lord hokage of my plans,Ill stop by and get you when its time." he said looking over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:48 am

"Alright lord Nara".As Kantamaru and Daisuke took separate paths the genin's head began to be filled with images and ideas.While he had been in the leaf he had been safe,however,the Water country was the place from which the "Nezumi",the organization he was expected to follow all his life,recieved most of their "requests".It's memebers now thought of him as being dead,however if they were to discover him again they would no longer look at him as a nuissance due to the way he had managed to escape a seemingly hopeless situation and evade their vigilance.If that was the case then he would never have peace again,until his secret would be dicovered or all of them would be exterminated.
Daisuke took out one of his rusty swords and stopped to look at the emblem graved on the end,aldough it was covered by a thin lair of rust the image was still very clear,a menacing black rat on a red background,the image that haunted and continued to haunt him.But then again the chances of being discovered were very slim and he was going to travel with the leader of the ANBU.
Whatever the case he was not going to back out,after all he could not hide forever and becoming stronger was the only way to end or at least stop his fears once and for all.With this last thought Daisuke placed his sword back and headed home with an accelerated pace.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Kantamaru appeared at Daisuke's house as a shadow and came up from the ground in a human shape.He knocked on the door a bag slung over his arm a Katana strapped to his back and a kunai pouch,the only thing diferent was the lack of more ninja gear,no ANBU uniform,no Jounin jacket,just the clothes he wore on leave. "Well Daisuke you ready?" he said with a semi excited tone.He feared that something may happen to the village welst he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:28 am

Daisuke quickly jumped down from the roof.Aldough he had kept his eyes peeled for Kantamaru he only saw him when he arrived,he had not even seen any kind of humanly figure on the street before,it seemed as if Kantamaru had just teleported himself there.
"Ready to go lord Nara..." Daisuke also wanted to ask if it was ok for the ANBU leader to just leave the village,however this issue had probably been discussed with the hokage so there was probably nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 am

Kantamaru smiled and spun on his heel. "Yea,thta move is your basic bodyflicker with a little,Shadow finesce." he said with a smile. "Now than off to Kirigakure." he said as he began to walk.He looked back at Daisuke who looked like he had some kind of worry. "Daisuke,you alright?Anything I should know about?" he said with a slightly worried smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:13 am

" Er,no,i'm fine,um lord Nara how long do you think it will take to reach Kirikagure ?" Daisuke looked back at Konoha one last time,the sun had just and all the street lamps had now been lit,the village was looking calm as ever and just then Daisuke realised that this was the first time he was actually leaving the village.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 am

Kantamaru smiled. "Oh,maybe three days Daisuke,but when we get there,dont use my name,I made a certain group of people verry mad.I may have had a mission to kill someone." he said with emphesis on verry."But,yea,nothign to worry about." he said with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 am

Huh,you mean you actually got a mission to kill someone,i didn't know leaf-nin accepted assasination requests,i mean i've nver heard of something like that before...
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 am

Kantamaru grinned. "The ANBU are speacial Daisuke.Cant say more than that,if I do,I have to kill you." he said grimmly,he wasnt kidding.He walked out the gates and went on his way to the water country.Kantamaru had done things in his past that a lesser man would have killed himself for,luckily,he wasnt the lesser man.He felt terrible for those things daily however.He looked over his shoulder to Daisuke. "Now then,lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Daisuke. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Daisuke.   Training Daisuke. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Daisuke.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next