Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Left_bar_bleue0/0Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Empty
PostSubject: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:11 am

Kantamaru was in the ANBU training facility.He was sitting up in the branches of an old oak tree smoking a cigarette in full ANBU gear.He was to be leaving soon and wanted a quick spar.Not a spar with just anyone,but with an ANBU.He jumped down from the tree and began stretching.It seemed like such a slow day,Daisuke was packing his bags and Kantamaru was ready to go.He was kindof bored and really just needed a good fight.He cracked his knuckles and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:15 am

Ave was hangin out in the breakroom, he slowly slurped up his ramen. He cracked his neck and knuckles. He needed a good fight, and he knew just who to ask. Ave walked out of the break room with soem coffe and found Kanta standing there with his pupil. "Kanta!" Ave said.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:19 am

Kantamaru looked at Ave delightfully. "Well,well,well,its Ave,you wanna spar?" he said with a smile.He put out his cigarette.He slid down his ANBU mask over his face.He cracked his neck and stretched some more.He looked at Ave and got excited.His eyes flashed a little signifiying the activation of the Kokoro Me.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 am

Aves eyes turned a dark red, inside the red eye were 3 tomoe. Ave's eyes shine din the light then Ave paused and said "Sure, you go first Kanta" said Ave in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:29 am

Kantamaru in a flash drew a chakra kunai and charged it with chakra.Electricity lept from the blade.He made a quick lunge towards Ave's stomach.The free hand grabed another chakra kunai and charged it again with chakra.This was a diferent chakra.He threw a chakra kunai at his shadow.HIs eyes swivelled and looked at ave to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 am

Ave stretched his body easily dodging the attack with the help of his sharingan and Nan Kaizou. Ave then backfliped a few feet away, when he vbackfliped Ave sent his foot flying into Kanta's face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Nan Kaizou
Description:Nan Kaizou is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to make their body very malleable. It was originally developed for spying activities. This technique can be done after surgery and actual body modification. When used the ninja can stretch and twist their body at any angle, allowing them to surprise their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 am

Kantamaru grabbed the foot just as it touched his chin.He couldnt really do much from there due to the fact Ave's body could stretch.He dropped the foot and jumped back.He drew the Katana no kage.He then formed one handseal and shadow tendrils shot out from the chakra kunai he threw.

Kage Mane Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Kage Mane Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. Using chakra knives, the shinobi can imbue his shadow chakra to create "pins" to stick his opponent in place. These knives absorb the chakra nature of the user and give off the nature's effect. In this case, the knives take on the Nara clan's shadow binding properties. By implanting the shadow chakra enhanced blade into the shadow of his target, they will be frozen in place; just as if they were caught in one of the clan members extended shadow bindings.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 am

Ave saw the attack coming but it stabed him in the leg a little bit "Urg" Ave mumbled. He broke free of the attack. Ave then inhaled a large breath and exhaled a torrrent of fire at the Nara. Its almost as if the fire was saying "Karyuu Endan!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Karyuu Endan
Description:Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 am

Kantamaru formed a string of handseals.He inhaled and breathed out a torrent of water.As they collided a giant plume of steam enshrouded them.Kanta pushed hard in an effort to push back the fire.HIs eyes flared as he began to scan Ave's thoughts with the Kokoro Me.

Suijinheki
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:03 am

Ave released the deadlock that they had. "Time to use my new jutsu" all of a sudden 3 bright burning flames came out of the ground and they ran at Kanta with very fast speed. Ave then generated 3 more flames out of teh ground and put them together to make a rotating ring of fire, it was like a tornado of flames. Ave then launched it at Kanta. Kanta would be hit, injured or crippled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hibashiri (Running Fire)
Description:Katon Ninpou • Hibashiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The user can generate jets of fire which will race towards the user's target(its like fires running on the ground heres a pic : Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. 2cxddnl ).This fire can be made more powerful with the introduction of wind from a wind element attack
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 am

Kantamaru's eyes widened. "What the Hell AVE!" he said as he formed more handseals.Suddenley his body was consumed in electricity.As the flame hit him he was protected by the Chidori Nagashi that surrounded him.He focused his chakra more and more to disrupt the fire.

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, the shinobi is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.
Used in conjunction with his Katana, the blade becomes almost unstoppable. It takes on Chidori's natural ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. Should the sword strike a human, the charge will cause the target to go numb, lessening their ability to further counter his attacks
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 am

"RUNNING FIRE!!!!!" Ave wouldnt back down, he sent 3 more lines of fire burning out of the surface of the gorund and sent them racing toward Kanta. "Your gonna burn in my Hell!!!!!" Ave screamed. All of a sudden a giant ball of fire was decending upon Kanta. Ave was geting soemwhat tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Description:Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 am

Kantamaru grinned and formed a single hand seal.The firerey illusion dissapaered.He then ran at Ave katana drawn and blade pointing at Ave.HIs eyes gleemed as the Kokoro me burned through the steam and dust,and smoke.He slashed down at Ave.Electricity went down the blade. "C'mon Ave! Show me what youve got! Simple genjutus wont work!" he said with a grin he was almost asking him to use Tsukyomi.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 am

"Barrier of flames!!" Ave was surrounded by fire, the force was enough to send kanta flying. Ave then brought the fire into his hand, it looked like a dark red resengan. He then released the Fire Chakra in a blast of it "IT END NOW!!!" Ave said as a very powerufl burst of fire went flying from his hand. ((I dont have the Mangekyou I cant use Tsukyomi I wish i had it though))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Barrier of flames
Description:the user spins around similar to the hyuuga clan's 8 palm rotation technique. the user uses fire style but then spins in all directions to make a barrier of fire around the user. the user can then push the flames out for a powerful burst of fire chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 am

Kantamaru looked at Ave again. "Wow,he is good." he said thrusting his hand down the electricity on his body chanelled to the palm of his hand. "CHIDORI!" he rushed at the fire and slammed his hand into it.There was a large explosin leaving a crater in the feild.Kantamaru was nowhere to be seen.Remains of his mask were in the center of the crater but his body was nowhere still.He was hidden out in the trees regaining his strenghth.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:33 am

Ave walked into the crater and picked up the shattered remains of Kanta's mask. He stared at them for what seems like days. He then put them down on the ground. Ave clutched hos chest, it was bleeding alot. "Arrgh" Must be where the Chidori hit me Ave thought

((End Topic

Kantamaru Nara vs Ave Uchiha

Outcome:A Draw))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.   Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kantamaru Nara VS Ave Uchiha A final spar before I leave.
Page 1 of 1