Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akatsuki, your in for it now!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:10 pm

The girl yipped as her ass hit the ground and her cloak fell off her. She gasped and tried franticly to put it back n before the man saw. But it was not fast enough. a set of fox ears where ontop her head, she had no human ears, and a large bushy white tail flicked behind her as she stood up. Her golden eyes where now wide with fear that jin had seen her. he MUST have heard the stories! the ones with the legendary girl, who was the jinchuuriki itself, not human but a demon. She didn't want to kill the man, nor did she want to run. she knew the akatsuki captured jinchuuriki, and she was afraid they would try to do that to her as well. She quickly put her cloak back on and started to back away.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Jin tilted his head to see what happened to the girl, when he released the hold. He saw the girl backing away frantically. "What's wrong with you? all i said is that we were going for breakfast. Jeez, what's with all this paranoia all of a sudden. First it was the huge animal just now. I wonder what it is now?. Jin then continued walking.

Jin stretched his arms, as the sun began to rise. "That was an adventurous start to the day". Jin said to himself, as he continued walking. He didn't look back to see whether or not the girl was following. His straw hat covered his face, as he continued walking. He didn't reveal anything to the girl. He was just concerned with one thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

The girl sighed heavily as the man turned away as if it was nothing. she fallowed him quickly. "d-did you see anything?!" she asked quietly fallowing him. a kunai was hid inder her cloak in her hand just in case as she fallowed him.

((zomg short agian ><))
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:34 pm

"You know your acting way too suspicious for my liking. And no i didn't see anything. Should i have seen something? And i see you still have that killing intent of yours. Every time i turn my back to ya, you get mad". Jin then let out a slight chuckle as he kept on walking. he was still on his guard, just in case something unexpected popped up.

"Whats on the menu for today. I'm hungry". Jin said to himself as he looked around for a while. Perhaps a bowl of noodles would do, or even chicken". Jin had a smile on his face. Lets just hope he didn't get a reason, to change that smile to a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:49 pm

The girl was looking around for a while. but soon she darted off in a difforent direction. A loud squeal came from where she was but was suddenly cut off. The girl soon came back but a dead rabbit in her jaws. her eyes bright as she dropped the rabbit into her own hands. "can you tell me about the akatsuki?" she asked, her voice now turning sweet because she knew her hungrey belly would soon be filled. But before jin could reply the girl stopped, sniffed the air and took out a kuani. " i smell someone close by" she said, her golden eyes darting to and fro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:04 pm

The man then started to look around he herd voices so he became curious very curious .Then the man began to walk towards the place where the noise's location was located at .

Zack was very curious now who could it be at this time in the morning .Zack then started to get nervous because he thought this ( What happens if i get in a fight i really don’t want to today but oh well but there is no chance of that is there hmmmmmm) Zack began to stop in his trails of walking of moving he then noticed that he was on Akatsuki ground's. Zack then said" Hmmmmm this is bad oh well its not like i am weak but i am a man of peace i guess yah right zack you love to fight shut up wait nooooooooo i am talking to myself now wait that"

Zack then had a glare in his eyes that would scare off mostly anything .Zack then thought this ( That smell that voice it couldn't be her no way i mean but if it is my mission to brother Zakatchi is finished he told me that he noticed that he would die soon and he gave me that letter before he died oh well)
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Jin stopped and looked at the girl for a while. "A moment you were here, now you have a rabbit in your hands. Oh well....and you have a bit a fur on your mouth". Jin said with a smile on his face. He was a bit curious about what happened, but he didn't say anything. Soon afterward he heard the girl say something.

She went on the defensive immediately. "It seems she can smell people from a distance.
She reminds me of the Inuzuka clan, from konoha. At least i think that is the name of the clan. Maybe it is a coincidence, that she comes from konoha as well". Jin thought to himself.

"If there is an intruder, then lead the way, lets find him". Jin said to the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 pm

the girl nodded. "this way" she said and started to stalk towards her new found prey that was the intruder. she dropped her fresh-kill a few feet back so it would no bother her. She soon rounded a bush and saw her new found prey right up ahead. it was a bow, hmm.. strange. well now then.. "heh" the girl said then lept up and bowled over the young man, she pinned him down with ease. "who are you and what are you doing on my terra?!" she snarled into the boy's ear. she didn't know if saying ' her terra' was going to offend jin or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm

The man then simply just quickly vanished out of the way of her attack she did get him down. But as soon as he was down he was gone and 10 feet in front of her the man then simply smiled and looked at the girl.

And said" Hmmmmm ear's / tail hmmmm you must be secret um i come from afar i am the one and only Zakatchi's older brother he told me about you all the fun thing's you did but he also told me that he noticed pattern’s in his life how he was living he noticed that he was going to die soon so a week before he died he made me a letter and sent it to me he said he dint mind dieing because he has had a shitty life since day 1 so he told me to thank you but he is still mad at you um but there is one more thing secret u killed my brother he is happy about that but i am not i loved my brother very much so i do not wish to fight but have a conversation with you about why you didn’t even fight for his life and also i am a bit ticked"

The man's eyes were of fire and his voice dimmed dark and cold but he still was smiling but not of a happy smile. He just did not like what was going on the man then said " Hmmmm well i found you that's a bit easy um but i am sorry to say that u have killed my brother so i have to protect his name by doing that i will have to fight for it now i am a man of piece but today that law to me is dead "

The man was still smiling a cheeky smile as the winds of the morning begun to take the day's heat from the sun making it a bit hotter and lighter outside. The man then looked at the one from afar .He then said " hmmmmmm Akatsuki member with you this has become interesting now but my feud is with you my dear" Zack immediately flexed himself cracking all his bones doing all stretches in one move. The man then when he stared back at the girl this time the stare was of a devil's it had fear in every direction he was still smiling but it was like a aura fear crept all around the girl known as secret his rage was so strong that you could feel the fire's of hate starting to warm up your body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:54 pm

'he knows me name' the girl though and stood up. " i did not kill zakatchi, i was not even there! you speak lies, i knew zakatchi, he was my closest compantion, i loved him more then anything. so how dare you come into my terratory and say i killed him! and to even instist that you would take my life in exchange for his!" she snarled every word, it dripped out like a poison and her eyes flashed red at this crow-food eating lier. At the moment she forgot compleatly about jin, and for an instant she feared if he got caught up in the battle that may lie ahead he may be killed.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm

"My oh my, another intruder. This is really annoying. maybe i need to put up a sign that says keep out". Jin said as he got closer. He noticed as he approached, the man was gearing up for battle. But his quarrel seem to be with the young girl. Jin smiled as he walked over towards them. He looked at the new comer and said "May i ask what your doing here? If you don't mind, its best if you leave now". Jin said to the intruder.

Jin then looked at the gir "It seems someone is here to kill ya. I don't know who are what this zaka.....whatever there name is". But be warned, if either of you start a fight around here, i will kill you both". Jin said to the two. "You two actually have the nerve to ruin such a peaceful morning". Jin then stretched his arms, bringing it upwards to his straw hat.

His hand movement were meant as a disguise, to create a kawarimi, just in case they got foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:04 am

The man looks at the Akatsuki member and say's” stand down you no nothing of me or what i am capable of if u interfere i will kill u where u stand i am the lighting demon the only lighting user that can actually use lighting from the heaven's hmp but if you want to play i will have no choice um be warned tho i am of Sannin rank but that was ten year's ago “

Then man then laughed he then said “The Akatsuki think they are all that there just brat's with power They don’t understand the balance’s hmmmm oh well” Then the man's glared dimmed but the fear stayed it then raised to freighting level's creating a shadow not in the world but in secret's and the akatsuki member's head. A fear so strong that they feel that he has already one the battle this was no Genjutsu this one was just of a high rank that knew the balance’s of life and death very well.

He then looked at them both and said” Akatsuki member stand down now my fight is not with you but your kinetic energy just moved in your hand telling me that u made a hand sign now i will channel it ah yes it is of a Kawarimi don’t toy with me member of the red dawn”

The man then said well secret how about it i am a liar hmmmmm but my brother said in the letter that you were acting more of a enemy to him and you would always suggest topics such as if what happens if he were to die by u killing him anyways” The man then stared again his glare was of the devil himself it shook fear even around the akastuki's member's heart.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

After hearing the man's thread Jin smiled and then yawned covering his mouth. "Its too early for this nonsense. I must say you seem pretty confident in your skills. But please don't try to frighten me, there is no use. Since I am afraid of No one". Jin said with a smile on his face. He still hadn't removed his straw hat to reveal his face. He seemed calm as usual, almost without a care in the world.

"I noticed you said you were of Sannin rank. You said it so proudly, but you should be ashamed to tell someone that. Sannin is not a rank, its a title those disgraced in battle take on. Simply because their opponent saw them as worthy foes. So your title means nothing to me". Jin smiled and let out a slight chuckle.

"But I'll say it again, if you start trouble around here. You will have to deal with me". Jin seemed very serious, as he said his piece. It was now up to the intruder, to pursue a beat down or leave the area. It seems as if Jin had forgotten about the little girl for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:37 pm

Then the stranger then looked at the Akatsuki member with a disgusted look but with a freaky smile now on his face as if he just killed someone and he thinks it funny kind of smile. The man then said" watch your tongue around me i have a bad temper and i told you i use to be a Sannin but hmmmmm i hate to say that your not a threat to me because i am beyond you in so many year's in so many reality's and dimension's let me tell you this so you don’t die so easily everyone has a energy in there body called kinetic once you move even by blinking the slightest movement even by talking i know what you did any where on the ground i will know what you are doing the only place i don’t is if you were to stay in the air hmmph oh well i am now very mad because you dint even respect my brother's name oh well now i have to fight for his name's honor "

The man said this with a whole new glare in his eyes there was no fear in them only absolute truth no underestimating nothing except the truth that burned like a thousand sun's. This man was of a mystery in its own story. He has herd everything about The Akatsuki and there power but he did not flinch or not even respect the name red dawn he just simply threw it on the ground and kicked dirt on it.

He made the name nothing he disgraced the meaning of fear he looked at the Akatsuki as brat's with a big gun. The man then said " the difference from you and me i do not care if i die or live in understand the balance’s of fate and destiny but i do not ride them as a wave i make them as i go so i keep my cool threw the whole situation never getting afraid of dieing "

Once the man said this it was shown it was over the sun went to sleep and the moon has fallen that was what happened what you would think if he told you this the word's has power in every letter .The man himself was of nothing and everything no one knew him no one met him nothing a question mark in itself.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:06 pm

"Its very obvious, that you like to talk a lot. Always mouthing off, about how great you are. But do you think, it really matters? Your telling me about kinetic energy and how your able to sense, what I'm about to do. But even so, there is a difference between knowing and stopping it. So like i said before, leave this area and take your nonsense else where. As of now, your starting to bore me, when your bickering. And its breakfast time for me now". Jin then smiled, he held no regard for the intruder. As far as he knows, the man was just a mouthy idiot.

"But i have to commend your efforts, to try and scare me. It might have worked, if i were actually afraid of anyone or anything for that matter". Jin then yawned once more as he looked at the stranger. All he could think about was eating breakfast. Despite all the intruder's effort, Jin were still unflinching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Secret was just kinda standing there for quite some time. it was as if she had become nothing but the air around them. a sweat drop fell from the back of her head as she simply turned around and left as the two mouse-brained fools argued over whats this and whats what, this and that, this and that, bladi lablda blad! thats all she could hear as she made her way back to were she had come from. back to see if any more akatsuki, worthy of her time were to come out as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:59 pm

The man then looked at them both with a stare of death with a graveyard in his pupils that stood there ever so quiet with no word as fear began to take its place in line of judgment. The day was known as near to the end of there life’s both were in his emotion's it all depended on how they were going treat him.

The man then said " I am sick of you now you are such a disrespectful little prick on my ass that i will dispose of now you have made my rage burn like the fire's of hell itself i am done now i was going to question where the rest of you are located but now i will not be nice anymoreI will do what i do best kill the target's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The man then breathed in and out threw his nose then he began to stand straight and cross his arm's making a X on his chest. Then the man roared [Electric being]

Name: Electric being

Range: As far as the use goes .

Jutsu Type: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: None

Clan: Because of the bloodline Salasar gave this clan they are born with incredible speed without any training just by ageing so this jutsu just brings the speed up a lot more then just what the bloodline gives you .

Description: This jutsu is a very skilled jutsu you breathe in then out then once you do this you stand up straight and cross yours arms across your chest making a X .Then you scream a roar and your skin will glow a very white color and light blue steam will come off your body .Then once all this is done you will be as fast as sound travels and your strength will increase very much so. And plus the speed you are traveling the strength will increase again very much so this jutsu ends after almost all of the users chakra is gone .This jutsu allows you to move as fast as sound travels not light like the fourth Hokage did.

The man then at the speed of sound swung his arm at the member then kicked the member in the face leaving patterns of his shadow from 1 mill second ago from how fast the man was traveling he was not even a blur just a tiny dot in your eye .

(( By the way guy’s um the speed of light travel’s like this from earth you could get to Pluto in a second maybe even less. And the speed of sound is very close to that speed to exist so put the piece’s together.))

Last edited by Zack on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm

(And who said you were allowed to kick me? That's force play you know)

One minute Jin was standing there looking really bored. The man kept on running his mouth about eliminating him. Jin didn't seem interested in his words one bit. "Dispose, dispose, dispose is such a lovely word. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and dispose of your own self". Jin said with a smile on his face. He looked around for the little girl, but it seems she was sneaking away. Jin then heard the man shout some nonsense, about electricity.

But before he could take full notice of what was going on. A kick was landed on him, Jin were sent flying across the ground. "Wow he fast". Jin said to himself, but that was not the true Jin on the ground. The Jin on the ground went poof, it was a kawarimi jutsu. Immediately afterward, Jin were heard shouting the name of his jutsu. "Ninpou Ryu engo-dragon protection". Jin said as the dragon coiled around him covering every inch of his body. This particular jutsu were meant for the purpose of defensive. The dragon had a solid body and could switch from defense to offense if needed.

"It's kinda strange that you brag about your power but yet your an idiot. You said earlier, that you knew i created a kawarimi. So why attack idiot?" Jin said to the intruder. He placed both legs on the side of the dragon. he created a series of hand seals, that resulted in another replacement jutsu. And another set of hand seals. A particular jutsu called the crystal spikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:41 am

The man then said" because i was not the one that attacked you " The man said this from all direction's the man then came bursting out of the ground beneath Jin the Akatsuki member with his fist up at great speed from his jutsu is still in effect.

No one could barley see him from how fast he was traveling also if jin was hit by this from his dragon being there jin would be slammed on the top of his jutsu. Then fall back from the pressure and force plus the mass of strength that' the man's jutsu creates plus speed with strength =more strength from the speed the attack is traveling at.

And since it was the speed of sound the attack could put a hit on the target like Tsunade can. Plus speed make’s it more deadlier then even Tsunade’s great strength. The man was angry now that’s why he was to resort by fighting he never resort’s to fighting unless last resort.

But unlike his little brother he has anger management Zakatchi does not so when ever someone makes Zack mad Zack’s anger explodes and he will start off by using a S rank jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:52 am

"Huh...oh noooo. He got me" Jin said as the man came from underneath the ground. Smashing into him, it seems it was over. It was the end for the young man now. But there was something else the man didn't take into account. The man's punch slammed into Jin but before that wasn't the end of it. Since the man was now trapped inside the huge dragon. Also the Jin that was inside the dragon, revealed itself to be a kawarimi jutsu. And so Jin set up his other attack.

"Haton Hari Kasui-Crystal spikes". Using this jutsu, Jin will cause crystallized sharp spikes to appear from the ground. They will shoot up from the earth vertically and also in a slanted position for maximum effect. This should pierce the victim numerous times, resulting in death. Jin then created another Kawarimi jutsu, just in case and stood his ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:50 pm

The man then screamed in pain but the man then started to laugh as nothing happened to him. The man then looked at the member and said " i am using s rank's that are worthy for you but you use this pitiful stuff on me " As the spike's got closer Zack used his speed of sound with close to tsande's strengh and punched and kicked them shattering them all.The man then said” Here let me break it down to you i used a jutsu that gave me the speed of sound and strength that is a strong as close to tsnade's jin of the Akatsuki because the speed it travel's almost all my attack's are deadly the spike's are nothing there just a form of rock perhap's green crystal"

The man then said " It cant be helped oh well i have cooled down now i wont kill you but i will capture you lozl " The man then slammed his fist on the dragon denting it he then began to punch again and again until he walked right threw it with blood and gut's of the dragon on him. The man then closed his eye’s and sensed the real jin with his mind feeling the real chakra threw the air.

Zack then ran with his incredible speed that could not even be seen he then got right in jin's face and screamed (Untrustworthy eye's )then Zack clapped his hand's and disappeared .Zack then even walking looked like a blur from the speed he is traveling Zack then ran around jin so he couldn’t even see a blur of him. Zack then did the shadow clone jutsu but the clone’s weren’t in the same state of speed that Zack was so it only looked like the real Zack was spinning around jin in a circle slower then he was so there was no suspicion from the member jin.

Zack and his 12 clone’s threw each seven shuriken and 7 kunai at jin from all direction’s except above and below . And because of the genjutsu Zack just used jin would not know what was coming his way at all he just would think that the Sannin was trying to get him dizzy by running around him .

((JUTSU USED IN THIS REPLY))

Name: Untrustworthy eyes
Range: 50 feet in all directions
Jutsu Genjutsu,
Elemental Affinity: None
Clan: Salasar clan jutsu only
Description: This jutsu starts off when the user finds there target they then will get in the range and clap there hands then disappear once. They do that the target will not be able to see,hear,or smell any weapon even if its there such as a shuriken flying at them they would not know .They could hear it come closer but not see it .This jutsu is dangerous because if they are good at dodging they will hear a weapon but not see it but that is only if its i centimeter away so it could drive them insane if you suck at hitting targets. This can be canceled with a the user's dispel no other dispel can work or the user to clap there hands once more this works for any kind of weapon traps explosive seals anything. This jutsu is can be used right before Crow storm.

Name: Shadow Clone jutsu
Range:-
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu
Element: none
Clan: none
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Last edited by Zack on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Jin watched as the man broke free from his trap "Oh...impressive" Jin said as the man broke free from the jutsu. "I can see he'll be a bit troublesome, but no problem". But before he knew it, the man created a couple of shadow clones. And it seems he did some sort of special technique. After escaping Jin's jutsu, the man suddenly appeared before Jin and shouted something to him. It was some sort of a genjutsu, it was surely a dangerous situation to be in.
Everything seemed to be a blur right now, the speed of this annoying individual was causing a few problems.

Jin stood there in the same position but, he could hear the shurikens and kunai's that were thrown at him. "Tsk, this is....". Jin tried blocking them, but he was too late. The kunais pierced his body multiple times. But just like before, it wasn't the real Jin that was attacked. As the shurikens and kunais pierced the replacement. It poof into smoked revealing the hidden exploding tags. As the explosion went off, Jin was preparing his attack else where.

"Haton- Hari Tengai ( Crystal dome)" Jin shouted as he was covered by a protective dome. As soon as the dome covered him, he made another kawarimi jutsu equipping another exploding tag to it. He started forming a couple of other hand seal. "Haton- Sen hariken (Thousand Crystal blades)". The blades will then dance around the crystal dome at incredible speed. Waiting to shred their victim.

Haton- Hari Tengai ( Crystal dome)

Rank-B
Range-close (0~5m)
Type- Defense

Utilizing the crystalline element. The user will perform the necessary hand seals. And then a crystallize dome will sprout from the ground. Protecting the user from harm. By encasing the user in side the crystal. This is very useful against, powerful attacks.

Haton- Sen hariken (Thousand Crystal blades)

Rank- B
Range- Mid/far (5~10m) (10m+)
Type- Attack

Using the crystal element, the user will break down the crystals into 1000, small blades. The blades are really sharp, and are able to slice an opponent effortlessly. The blades are designed to shred and opponent, by cutting them multiple times. The blades are also able to attack from any angle, which means they can catch anything. Or anyone unable to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:52 pm

The man then laughed at the member with a laugh that had mystery behind its tone the man then said in a dark tone that had a plan this “ Hmmmmm well if you use that I will have to use this and don’t even think that I am stupid enough to keep on using my jutsu until I am out of chakra don’t worry I am in track of it also all Salasar clan jutsu even s rank’s take very little chakra lolz “

The man then looked jin right in the eye’s and said “ you cant attack me if u cant even touch me lolz “ The man then did some type of secret clan jutsu that the member did not know of . Zack then thought ( Hmmmmm well if he does that I will resort to this its not like I can capture him and bring him into a village I have been missing for ten year’s oh well I will just ask him question’s myself then )

The man that had a strange feeling that he brought to his target’s started to make everything colder as the great secret jutsu activated. The man then flew over to the kawarmi and went threw it sending the explosive tag to go off from the electric discharge that it caused when the man flew threw it. But because electric being was still in effect zack had still incredible speed but because he was a form of sprit now he could not use the strength effect now until the five minutes were over.

The ray’s of the explosion did nothing to Zack because the effect of the secret jutsu nothing could touch him or hurt him in this state and he could go threw anything because nothing could touch him. Zack then flew threw the dome unharmed at all and because he was not dead but a form of spirit he could not be sealed because he was still alive .He then flew over to the real jin and went threw him electrocuting jin in numerous place’s giving strong electric surges.

((Jutsu used in this reply by the way um if the user is in lighting soul and the target is hit in the same place three time’s the place hit three time’s will start to eternally bleed ))

Name: Lighting soul

Range: As far as the user goes

Jutsu Type: Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: lighting

Clan: This technique is a Salasar clan jutsu only .

Description: The user of this jutsu there body will become pure lighting and glow light blue. And will not be able to be touched by anything not even the ground. If the user attacks the target or targets the target will get electrocuted. Once in this form the user can not grab anything only go threw it say the user punches the target in the head the user arm will go threw there head like air electrocuting the target from the inside where the users arm is. This form will only last for five minutes that’s how this jutsu works.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 pm

"Huh, what now?" Jin said as the man phased through the crystal dome. There was an immediate attack, that electrocuted Jin. Inside the dome lit up with light as surges of lighting were seen. This was surely a delicate situation. But luckily what was going on inside the dome, did not involve Jin. The Jin that got electrocuted, was nothing more than a replacement jutsu. Jin found himself outside, contemplating his next move. he needed to think on his feet for this one. That's when Jin got an idea of how he could neutralize the stranger.

He started for a couple of hand seals quickly, but first and foremost setting up another kawarimi jutsu and then. "Fuuton- Kazeken no jutsu (Wind sphere)". Jin shouted as a sphere made strictly from wind enveloped him. It was a good move on his part, since Wind would defeat lightning. While inside the wind sphere, Jin formed another set of hand seals. "Fuuton- Sankobura-Kaze no jutsu (Triple wind serpent)". Jin shouted as three serpents made of wind appeared.

Jin then positioned the 3 serpents, one at the back and two at the side. He would then wait for the stranger to make his next move.

Fuuton- Kazeken no jutsu (Wind sphere)
Rank-A
Range Close (0~5m)
Type- Defense

Using the wind element, the user will build up a wind sphere around them. The wind sphere around the user spins at high speed. Deflecting incoming attacks. It is used for defensive purposes.

Fuuton- Sankobura-Kaze no jutsu (Triple wind serpent)
Rank-B
Range- Mid (5~10m)
Type- Supplementary

Like the wind serpent jutsu, the user will release 3 wind serpent instead of one. This particular jutsu is to increase the users chances of a direct hit. It carries the same effects like the Kobura kaze jutsu. Except, if the opponent gets hit by the 3 wind serpent. The damage will be tripled. (The wind serpents are made of tiny wind blades, that are able to slice the opponent numerous times).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 pm

((okay im out untill the fight ish over =__=))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki, your in for it now!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next