Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Kantamaru was sitting on a rock on a cliff face inside of the demon country waiting for his squad to catch up.He looked out across the face to see a baren and ugly landscape. "There is a reason they call this Demon country." he said to himself as he got up and walked up the cliff face to see if his squad showed up.He and his team had been dispatched,again, to eliminate all Akatsuki and Missing Ninja they came across.He knew Credo was up for the challenge.The Katana no Kage strapped tight to his back and his rooster zodiac symbol ANBU mask worn over his face,and hair let loose to make him less noticible.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

((hey kanta is it ok if i post here becuz i want to rp, lets say that hokage sent me here to help you guys))
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:53 pm

((Ok Ave))
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Ave finally caught up to his good friend kanta, he had been running for miles, 50 to be exzact. Ave then stood in front of kanta panting "Lord Hokage sent me to help you guys" ave said tiredly. "so do you got any plans to lure any missing nin or akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Left_bar_bleue10/10A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Blood:
A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Left_bar_bleue10/10A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Credo was standing behind Kanta, the wind washing his face." the demon country... been a long time since i was back here " said Credo, remembering the asension cerimonie. Credo gripped the hande of his Katana tightly, preparing himself for a battle. His other hand was balled into a fist." Kantamaru-san, are you sure your up to do this? You know we can go back anytime if you want, Squad Captain sir." Credo didn't want to offend Kanta.
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Ave was surprised to see credo, his rival. "Hello credo" said ave with an emotionless look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Kanta grinned under his mask. "Credo,Im always ready." he said noticing tension in Credo's voice. "Credo,you alright?I know youve got history here,Ive read your file." said Kanta looking back down the cliff. "Lord Hokage should be sending one more squad." he said making sure he had everything.He looked back to see the other squad standing there. "Well speak of the devil."
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Ave smiled, ave then shook his hand "My name is Ave Uchiha, leader of anbu squad 2. Hey credo didnt know u were in this guys squad" Ave smiled as if having fun, he then sat down on a log and took out hit katana, and polishe dit with a rag.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:13 pm

"I know verry well who you are,after all I did select you for the position." he said with a concealed smirk.He then removed his ANBU mask and grabbed a cigarette. "Smokem if youve gotem." he said puting the cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. "We can take a rest now before our search but after that we head out full force and kill any and all Missing Nin and Akatsuki we may encounter." he said as he went through both of his weapons pouches.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm

"How do you know were even gonna find any" replied ave as he put his katana away. "I mean were in the middle of a baren wasteland with not even single person in sight". Ave was tired "Im gonna pitch up the tent and got to bed" ave said as he heave the tent set and started nailing it to the gorund.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

"Isnt this the place you would hide if you were a Missing Ninja or an Akatsuki member?" he said with a grin as he pulled out a small scroll from his pouch.He bit his thumb and perfomred a few hand sings and put his hand against the opened scroll.A ploom of smoke encased him and a sleeping bag appeared.He layed it out in a clearing.He set up a number of traps around the perimeter of the camp ranging anywhere to giant logs with spikes falling from nowhere to kunai launched from the ground and paper bombs being stuck to the intruder. "Sleep well,we are moving out in six hours." he said as he slumped down into his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Ave bit his thumb let blood flow out of it then did summoning jutsu, a cloud of smoke then apeared. When the smoke cleared there was a silver wolf "I like to sleep with my ninja hound, Silver" ave said as he got in bed, awaiting the next day.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm

((WHERE IS THE REST OF MY SQUAD! AND WERE IS THE REST OF YOUR SQUAD AVE!))
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:57 pm

( i dont think we should have that many people on one topic... that would require having an equal amount of akatsuki or missin-nin. )
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:01 pm

((Ok then,I see your point,then Its just us three))
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm

((Darkarro hasnt been on teh site in a while i dunno where he is))
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:13 pm

((its cool,now then back to buisness))
After there rest Kantamaru woke everyone and undid the untripped traps.He looked around to see nothing strange. "Well then,lets get goin." he said in a cool calm voice. "First we go to town.Or atleast my squad." he said looking at Credo. "Ave,if you want,head to a diferent country and look for targets there."
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 pm

"Nah, well lets continue" said Ave matter-of-factly. Ave then followed Credo and Kanta into the woods.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm

"Sorry it took so long I had other buiness to take care of first." Darkarro jumped down looking at ave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)   A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Day ((All ANBU in my squad and Akatsuki or Missing Ninja)
Page 1 of 1