Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akatsuki, your in for it now!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

akatsuki, your in for it now! Empty
PostSubject: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 pm

A deep mist showered the whole vally and beond. It was nearly dusk as two lithe shapes moved in and out of the underbrush. There movements seemed inreal as they glided like vampires thre the trees. Feet soundlessly thundered on the slopping ground as they ran.
With one silent movement the far shadow darted off in a difforent direction. The first shadow stopped. A perfect outline of a well built female. Her hair glossy and sleek from the mist and her body curves easily showing through her clinging wet clothes. Then without a second though the shadow of the female shot farward once again.
As soon as she made her move the shadow of a deer shot past and the female darted in its direction. The second shadow was in the shape of a wolf. Larger than any other it ran. Jumped, and missed.
"NO!" The girl's voice rang out as the deer lopped away and out into deeper forest terra. The wolf came back, limping heavily on a twitsted paw. The wet girl nelt down next to the large dog and looked his paw over.
"go get some rest, ill ckeck of on the akatsuki today"
her silky voice spoke softly to the wolf who turned around and started his way home.
The girl, hungrey even more now that her breakfast was lost headed up the gorge and lay herself on the very edge. There she waited for a member of the akatsuki to come out. She had been watching them for months now, and stil she was not caught.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
akatsuki, your in for it now! Left_bar_bleue0/0akatsuki, your in for it now! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
akatsuki, your in for it now! Left_bar_bleue0/0akatsuki, your in for it now! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:10 pm

"Its surely been a long time since i came out here. I needed a break from everything else". The person whom the voice belonged to soon walked out into the open. He noticed a figure in the distance. Being that he was always on guard, he created a replacement using the kawarimi jutsu. He prepared the jutsu just in case it was a trap of some sort.

"Oh well maybe it was nothing". The man said as he took a few paces forward. But still he couldn't help but feel that he was being watched. He could distant eyes on him, or perhaps they were closer than he though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm

The girl crept closer but still keeping out of sight. Her mouth was bleesed with an evil smile. YES! finally one of thoes fle bitten akatsuki has come out of cowering and shown themselve! The girl kept all her scnces on the young man. She wanted a closer look at him. She wnated to know everything, every weakness, every strength. She krept even closer and-

OH NO! a rock fell down from the gorge and tumble dinto the water. aqua droplets splattered to make even more tiny ripples. The girl froze, hoping that the man did not scence anything was amiss, or hoping he though it was just some try animal. Her bright red cloak sorta stuck out from the lush green fronds of heather. But if she stayed still enough he might not notice?

...or not.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 pm

"huh, i see". The man then threw a shuriken in the direction where the rock fell from. "It seems as i was right. I am being watched".The man thought to himself as he turned and looked towards the place the rock fell from. "If i were you, i would come out. I may get ticked off and end up killing you". The man said as he awaited whoever it was to emerge.

"Don't tell me your a coward now....". The man wearing the akatsuki cloak and hat. Lifted his hat, high enough so that he could see whoever it was should they come out. he stood there waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 pm

The girl slowly got up form her hiding place under the lush fronds of the heather bush. Her red cloak tugging ever so slightly as she stood. Her face was shadowed from the hood of the cloak.
"damn" she whispered under her breath before turning and running off in a difforent direction. She hopped that by running he would think little of her. or he would give chase and she would have to fight.
She knew of these akatsuki though, and she knew of there power. She was not all the keen to fight one of them at the moment. She quickly turned around to throw three kunai in the man's direction before darting the other way. To some it would look like the was a tracter ninja by the way she was acting. But being slightly confused at that to do the girl simply reacted this way.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 pm

It seems this intruder were quite hostile or foolish. A couple of kunai were sent flying towards the man, he simply lowered his head. The kunais then connected with a tree behind him. A smile came to his face, as he watched the figure running in the other direction. The man then decided to give chase.

The man started running in the direction of the figure. He soon found himself, right behind the fleeing figure. He then decided to stop the intruder in there tracks, with a quick formation of hand seals. "Haton-taba hebi-serpent hold". Should this work, a crystal serpent should appear around the victim. It should then restrict the intruders movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:12 pm

"w-wah no!" came the startled cry of the girl. Her face still heavily shadowed by her cloak. The man was giving chase! shit!
The girl tried to run faster but was soon restricted of movement. She was very powerful but hunger from missing her breakfast seemed to only render her strength. The cloaked girl struggled fearcly, kicking and biting, flailing around only to freeze up when the figure came close enough to touch her. Her heart started to race. her first though was of her wolf comanion, she hoped he was safe. The cloaked girl swalloed in an attempt to hide her fear. Golden cat like eyes with large pupils gazed out ahead of her. She dare not turn her head to face her captor
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:22 pm

"I guess you got caught this time". The man said as he walked closer to the trapped figure. "I should kill you for making me run like that, but luckily I'm in a good mode". The man said as he got closer. He then tighten the grip of the serpent hold technique. His fingers were now touching distance from the red cloak that covered the figured.

The man then grabbed the head of the intruder and twisted it facing his direction. He removed the cloak's hood, to reveal the face of the intruder. "Oh your a she". The man said as he gazed upon the girl. A smile came to face, which one could hardly see due to hat covering most of his face. "You better start talking or die. What is your name,who are you and what do you want?". It didn't mind matter if the intruder was a girl. He couldn't take any chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Golden demon like cat eyes gazed at the man. His straw hat covered most of his face. She sniffed the air, there was no real scent of aggresion. The girl gasped as the serpent tightend around her. She tried hard not to show the fact it was getting harder to breath. Her cloak shadowed her face for a little while longer before her head was violently turned and her hood taken off. Her golden eyes slitted to fine cat liek slits, showing the demon like eyes she had, though she was not, she just carried some trait of them with her. She looked at the man through slitted eyes as he told her to speak her reasons. "she glared at him and refused to speak. Besides she didn't know her real name so if she said it was secret he would probebly think she ment that her name was a secret, so she didn't bother. Instead she tried to squirm away again. her rosy red lips parted to breath as she tried to get away.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm

"So your playing difficult are you. Lets see how long you can last". The man stared at the girl and a smile came to his face underneath the straw hat. Without mercy he tightened the grip on the serpent hold jutsu. "Sooner or later you won't be able to breathe. So start talking now. Tell me, why were you watching me. And what do you want.". The man said in a demanding manner.

He didn't show any aggression, he was however real subtle in his approach. At least he thought he was. He seemed interested in finding out more about this intruder. And if he didn't get an answer soon enough. He would probably squeeze her to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm

a loud gasp excaped between the girl's rosy red lips again and she started to once agian struggle fearcly. But soon her struggling stopped and she tried to breath and found she could not. Eye wide with panic sh decided to give in. But once she was free she would run as fats as she could, she didn't want to be taken by anyone because she looked to much like a jinchuuriki, it was not her fault that she did, so as soon as he released his hold on her she would flee.

"i-i have no name!" the girl stuttered out at last. her vouce like pure fire silk. it was smooth like crisp river water flowing soundlesly over wet stones. It had a rage to it like fire, damanding respect and fearce loyalty. It was beautiful. it could lull any man into wanting her. The girl's silvery hair with flecks of black shimmered in the early dawn's light and she swung her head downward so that she could hide her face once again with her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:55 pm

She finally said something, now it seems they were getting somewhere. After hearing the girls voice, he smiled. He moved closer and grabbed her face by the chin. And lifted it upwards so that he could see it. "Why didn't you say that then? Its kinda strange, that you don't have a name. Oh well...lets see". The man seemed to ponder about something for a moment. Noticing the girl having difficulty breathing, he smiled. "Oh dare, i can see your having trouble breathing". A slight sinister chuckle soon came afterward.

The man loosen the grip a little bit, he needed the intruder alive. The grip were loosened enough so that she could breathe. But one false move and it would tighten again. "Well we got the name part out of the way. How about you telling me, what you're doing here. And what do you want". he got straight to the point. " And speak quickly, or else you could face death". He said with a sinister voice.

He also noticed the girls facial features, she looked like a real kitten. She could easily be mistaken for a......but that wasn't the case. Since akatsuki knew all of their targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:02 pm

The girl jerked her head away so the man did not hold her up by the chin anymore. she snarled at him Fangs liek a vampires' glinted in the shallow light. It was almost scary the way she looked. she could possibly be the legendary jinchuuriki, but that was one to a million and besides she was much more powerful that the girl now tighed up so easily.
"i was only watching" the girl's silky voice stated, lulling almost everything around her. the trees themselves eemed to hush just to listen to her dead down sexy voice. She lowered her head to cover her face again with her bangs, she didn't like to be looked at how this man was. She shifted slightly trying to see if it was loose enough to excape yet.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 pm

"I was only watching....oh rude of you". The serpent hold were tightened once more. "You look like the wild type, who would just run if i set you free. But oh well, i was planning on getting something to eat. Perhaps you could join me?". The man said invitingly. "But before we do that, why don't you tell me where you came from. And speak quickly". The man then grabbed her by the chin again. "And the next time you act like a spoiled brat....i will kill you". The man said in a deep and sinister voice.

He was rather amused, by this seemingly wild and lost girl. There was something about her that caught his attention. Maybe it was her facial features, or her this wild attitude of hers. He was however interested in finding out more about this girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 pm

The girl bared her fangs at him and something moved under her cloak. but it was not her feet. " i came from konaha, before that i don't know" the girl said honestly. her vouce starti ng to become cold as she started to get mad at being tied up for to long. She absolutly HATED getting grabbed by the face in any way, so she decided to make a point of it, jerking her head away again she tried to bite the man's hand. "don't do that" she growled. hissing out the threat like a poison. and she was not a brat eather, and spoiled?! ell no! she was about the only girl int he whole world that didn't even have anything besides a backpack with a few suplies in them and a companion. and he said she was spoiled. "whats your name?" she asked daringly, her voice flowing out of her soft red lips as she moved her head away from his hand thinking he might grab her again.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:41 pm

"I see you don't follow the rules do you?" The man said as the girl shrugged him off. "I can see you don't like to be touched, oh well. And you said you came from konoha, this is surely interesting". The man said as he wondered what the girl was doing in a place like that.

He stood there pondering for a while, he then looked at the girl once more. "By the looks of it, i would say your a missing Nin. But I'm not too sure. And i would appreciate it, if you stopped acting like a wild child". A smile came to his face, as he looked at the girl.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. So I'm going to let you loose, you may run if you want to. But perhaps you would join me and grab a bite as well". It seems play time was over for him. He didn't sense any killing intent from this girl. But he would watch her closely.

"By the way my name is Jin since you asked. I may tell you my last name, if i trust you enough". Jin said with a smile on his face. he then turned and released the serpent hold technique. It was up to her now, to run or do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:47 pm

The girl watched jin closley. she didn't know what to do so she just stood there like a tree, not moving or anything.
She soon found her footing agian and decided to fallow jin, but at a very slow pace. Something moved under her cloak agian and a quick flash of white fur showed from the bottem. The girl quickly put her hood back over her face to shadow herself. If the man got to close to her hiding spot she would attack him, she didn't like his calm adittude. it just was not right, it just seemed.. well strange. she could kill him if she wanted to, but he didn't seem to care. Did he not fear death? or was she just not that threatening to him? She didn't know. She let out a small warning growl and took out another kunai as the mad started closer and even more closer to where flecks was hiding out. if he didn't turn in a difforent direction she would have to attack.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Jin smiled to himself as he heard the foot steps of the girl behind him. He lifted his hand to his face as a diversion to set up a replacement technique. He keep on walking straight, as if pondering about other things. He had his back turned to a potential enemy. Jin could have sworn he heard a growl at one point.

"Oh...you should check that killing intent of yours. A while ago you seemed fine. But now that i have my back turned, you want to attack, oh rude of you". Jin said with a smile on his face, as he continued in the direction he was heading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Just then a man about the age of 20 looking was reading behind a tree. His voice was very loud so it gave away his location he was in a very happy mood. You could see that he was reading a funny joke book that someone dropped. He did not know that this location was on Akatsuki grounds he just wanted to find a good place to read. His black hair was seen instantly from how black it was also his eyes gave a red light from them giving away his location again. He looked like nothing of the ordinary just looked not even as strong as a chuunin the tree's around him were a little bit darker because what his hair did from how black it was .

Zack then * felt the ground * He then knew that it was cold but a nice cold a comfortable cold not to hot not to cold just perfect. Zack then thought to himself this( hmmmm such a nice day for a good read but its starting to get shady meaning it will be night soon )Zack then after thinking this that he would not be able to finish the next chapter. He *began to frown and sigh * Zack then * got up off the cold perfect ground and patted the dirt off his silk shiny clothes* Zack then said " Hmmmmm i cant read anymore this is getting me angry it was such a good book tho i am mad now well no use telling the whole world this" Zack then * Itched the back of his head and laughed slightly *

Zack then * walked out from behind the tree * Then Zack said " well i better leave now " Because Zack was not behind the tree everyone there if there was anyone saw that he was wearing this akatsuki, your in for it now! 0cm00099-2

Also he was wearing a huge sword on his back in a cross like position with the more little sword on his right side with the two Sia one on his left leg and one on his right leg.

Last edited by Zack on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:01 pm

the girl's snarel became louder. "STOP!" she yelled as she caught site of her wolf companion's leg poking out slightly from under a bush a few feet away. panic for her friend instantly hit her and she darted forward to stand infront of jin. "i cannot allow you to come any closer" she said, golden eyes flashing from under her shadowed face. The kunai she had in her hands before, the one in a posistion to kill was now in a defensive stance. She hoped this mouse-brained fool would listen and go in a difforent direction.

(zack: one you didn't act you join, but then again, two: its dawn not night, three: well i don't have a three but still, i thought you where to buisy on the site to post.)
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 pm

Jin let out a chuckle as the girl asked him to stop. It was more like an order, plus she seemed ready to fight. "Whats this all of a sudden? You seem to be protecting something". Jin said with a curious look on his face. There was a sudden interest now, about finding out what the girl was trying to protect.

"I will advise you to step aside. I don't know what your trying to pull. Or what your trying to protect for that matter. But i don't care, I'm getting hungry now and i need to eat. So move". Jin said, it sounded like a direct order. It was strange, but he was surprised. She could be the enemy for all he knows. But it didn't seem likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Secret snarled. " don't come any closer or ill kill you!" she snarled she took a dangerous step closer to the man. her eyes where chips of golden ice. She was ready to attack at anysecond. she, in her mind, was pleading that he would heed her warning and step away.

((omg sorry its soo short!))
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm

"Ok if thats the way you want it. I told you not to stand in my way". Jin said as he took out a kunai, a smile came to his face. "And i here i thought we were getting somewhere". Jin said as he looked at the girl. But something not too far from them caught his eyes. "Whats that over there? It seems like some sort of paw or something". Jin seemed really curious now, he was also determined to see what it was.

He made a step forward, he was also ready to engage the girl in battle. Jin then hopped backwards suddenly. "Kage bunshin no jutsu- Haton- taba hebi no jutsu- serpent hold". The serpent hold were meant to restrict the girls movement. While the kage bunshin would investigate. He meant no ill will towards the girl, he was just a bit curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 pm

The girl gasped and she started to make noises liek that of a starteled dog. "RUN!" she yelled at last. Before jin could come any farther a large black wolf, the size of a small horse lept out from behind the bushes. he was MASSIVE! he stood taller than the man at the shoulder. he limped heavily on one paw but manadged to leap over the man with the utmost grace before running away. He was fast as well. far to fast for any ninja to catch, even the fastes, for four legs where faster than two. "run!" the girl yelled agian and in answer the wolf howled, but it was now very distant and she knew the wolf would probebly be safe, for he was heading for the border. The girl sighed and bowed her head, glad he was out of danger, but now worried for her own self. She started to squirm again. "let me go now!" she yelled at the man and tried to excape. but knew he would not so she simply let her body go limp. Two furry fox ears poked out from a red bandade that covered the top part of her head. she flicked them back quickly in hopes he didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Victory21

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Jin stood in the same position astonished for a while at the events that took place. He then dispersed his shadow clone, that was meant to investigate. "So that is what you were hiding. I don't know why you told him to run, its not like i was going to hurt him or anything. All of this could have been avoided you know". Jin then shook his head, showing his disapproval.

"What was that? i saw something moving just now". Jin knew that he saw something really strange, but he didn't pursue it. "Well I'm going to have breakfast now. So I'll be on my way". Jin said as he walked passed the girl, still binded by the jutsu. "Who would have thought i would see a wolf here today. Oh well, its no big deal". Jin said he freed the girl from the jutsu. And so he kept on walking, it was time for him to stuff his face. Whether or not the girl went along with him. He would have his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki, your in for it now!   akatsuki, your in for it now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki, your in for it now!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next