Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

old memories [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
old memories [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0old memories [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
old memories [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0old memories [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

old memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: old memories [open]   old memories [open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Mitsu sat up on the hokage mountain alone. he was reliving past memories of duels and spars upon this very surface. he remembered training sessions with the last hokage. he knew he shouldnt be here but didnt care. his actions may be known as treason but he had done nothing against the village. he went to find his loved one. he was on the verge of tears but no one would be the wiser. he hoped he might be able to return here some day without the warrant for death upon him... he intended to sneak into the hospital to help out a few times as he could as well. he looked out about knowing that a nightly patrol should be by here some time soon. and for all he knew he was to be killed on site, as is the normal punishment for missing nins of his rank. he still took the risk knowing that no single ninja short of the hokage or a sannin could take him without help. he did not want to fight his friends either. he layed down on the edge of the cliff one leg hanging off and looked out over the village. and spoke quietly to himself but would easily be heard if someone was approaching "I may not be able to protect you as I have in the past... but I promise I will protect you from harm by whatever means possible."
Back to top Go down

old memories [open]
Page 1 of 1