Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Asuha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Hikari Asuha

Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Empty
PostSubject: Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.]   Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Standing on the road, about 10 feet away from the mysterios building that called itself "Bar" stood Hikari. She stared at it, like a child would stare at their lollipop, but her eyes showed fear. Previously, she had just finished the Shuki's bloodlust, satisfying it with fresh blood, provided by some of Waterfall's hunters. Her clothes were stained with blood at some parts, her hands were unusually clean, her hair like the dark sky above her and her lost face, emitting a glow to the night. She stared off into the distance, as if some type of sign would show. She was ultimately tired from what had happened and more, scared of it ever happening again. Being a missing ninja, she had killed several shinobi and innocent villagers without the help of the deadly jewel, but this was the first time she's been afraid to have slayed so many. Her body movements were sharp and precise, not missing any targets. The Shuki had so much power over Hikari, it was astounding. They all died a.. beautiful death.

Moving helplessly into the bar, she raised a hand, turning the knob and pushing the dark door open. The smell of strong beer filled her head, getting her back into reality. A couple of drinks would satisfy her weak body, making her survive a night. It wasn't crowded today; the TV was on a sportschannel that she vaguely knew about, the booths were far away from being filled and not many bar-hangers were about in this dangerous place. Hikari walked slowly to a chair near the bartender, sitting down and sighed, wanting the memory of what happened out of her head.

"So, what can I do for ya?" the man asked behind the ledge, leaning into Hikari. She quickly thought about the endless possible drinks she could get here, and decided on one. Not the strongest of the bunch, but it could snap her back.
"Just gimme an appleberry martini.." her voice was quiet and feint, like she just got done screaming her lungs off.
The bartender raised his eyebrows, curiously looking at her. "That's some drink there, lady. You sure you wanna go with that?"
"I could've got stronger ones." was Hikari's backtalk. He shrugged and went into the back room to get out a glass and the drink.

~~~

"A-an..other.. another one..!" Hikari cried, brushing her hair out of her face, completely soiled. She was definately drunk, and the man looked over at her strenly.
"I don't think so. You've had your limit, and if I give you more, you're going to do some serious damage to yourself." he replied cooly; as if that would stop her.
"I-I want it.. another, another one.." she stuttered between words, the beverage getting to her head, making her lose her senses. If she really tried, she could get herself back into reality; she didn't have that many drinks. Hikari wanted to get soiled, and even she was acting half the time, she wanted to be drunk completely.
However, the bartender did not budge, making her aggravated. "Why don't you run along and get out of here.. you've had your limit!" he repeated, losing his patience with Hikari, which wasn't so surprising.

Banging a fist into the table, she managed to make a mark. "A-anoth..er.." she said, in a monotone voice, sighing heavily. "ANOTHER!"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.]   Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:00 pm

His dark, shaded figure began to enter through the wooden doorway of the Bar, looking to the occupants of the bar within his left cerulean optic, his right optic shaded by a lock of hair over it. Setting his right palm forward, a blood stained seal on the top of his fingerless glove shows as most of the men move back, knowing this figure too well. He Kept moving towards the bar table, unamused at the crowd and sat at the bar counter, raising his left palm, a slide of the bartender moved in front of him, saying with his voice, "What can i get you sir?" the man says.

"I would like the strongest beer you have..." he said, moving his hood over his optics, shading them from the light.
"Coming right up sir..." the bartender said, moving away to the beer fountain, shaking in fear.

One of the thugs behind him begin to move forward, a small movement of vibrations move from the footsteps to the chair, amplifying them to his sense, moving his right palm to the chest of the thug behind him, saying within his dark voice, "And you might be doing what exactly?" he said, moving the hood from over his left eye, turning a dark crimson within the movement.

"N-nothing Toshiro-Senpai..." the thug said, moving back some before the effects of the chakra could affect him, "I-it's nothing..."

Setting his right palm back to his lap, he awaited his beer, saying nothing for a couple moments, his beer moving to his front side, still foaming from the pour, "Thank you Bartender..." he said, moving a small amount of chakra with a couple yen to the bartender, him bowing in respect, shaking still, "Enjoy sir, it's the best in the house..." the bartender said, moving back to his hidden area.

"You know, It's not healthy Drinking too much beer miss..." he said to the woman beside him, moving the glass to his lips, taking several gulps of the beer, then setting it down after a couple more gulps, "I saw you earlier, you have talent, Or is that some sort of effect on your inner demon..." he said within his dark, unrelenting voice, "I can tell..."

The Crimson optics turned to a small dark cerulean, moving the glass back to his lips, taking several small gulps, "Hikari, is it? I've heard alot about you and your clan, things happen about..." he said within his dark voice, moving his cerulean optics to the drunken female beside him, setting the glass on the counter before him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/

Hopelessness. [Open to 1. Ask to join. Must post as long as me.]
Page 1 of 1