Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue10/10Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Blood:
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue10/10Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Okay, since in the RP story line, i am rebuidling the Uchiha Clan, i have decided for a strict amount of Uchiha members, so to be realistic. I urge you not to be missing-nin, for i will hunt you down, but if that is your choice, so be it. So far im gonna allow 7 Uchiha members at one time.

List of Uchiha members:

Sakumo Uchiha
Ave Uchiha

Note: If you are an Uchiha member and i forgot to add you, please speak up, or else there are gonna be some major problems.
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Minoichi Aburame

Minoichi Aburame

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:39 am

Can I Become Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.ingoo.us/
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 pm

You already made your char, i meant new people who are just registering.
Back to top Go down
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Well if you did you'd have to get surgery or make a new character but if you did get surgery you'll have the sma ecircumstances as Kakashi
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com
Minoichi Aburame

Minoichi Aburame

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:24 pm

I want it, I just dont wanna take the chance of my char dying from surgery, thats all, Ill PM Hashi my decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.ingoo.us/
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

NO! like i said i dont want new chars made because they "want" to be Uchiha. You should've thought of that when you were making your char so no. Hashi if he made a new character delete it.
Back to top Go down
Kengen Uchila

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Can I be Uchila?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!   Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Members, or anyone who wants to be one, Read!
Page 1 of 1