Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Left_bar_bleue0/0Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Left_bar_bleue0/0Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Empty
PostSubject: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Ave arrived at the arena, all dirty and sweaty. He just came back form his last mission but he was ready for a fight with his friend.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:52 pm

''Man I miss the fighting'' Darkarro said looking at Ave There friendship was back on track. ''I mostly miss the close fights we had Ave but now lets pratice and train with each other. Ave its time I showed one of my clans favorite techinques. Journey into Black Darkness Technique."Dark looked at ave when the arena turned dark.

Name:Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Description:Journey into Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

"I dont think that will work...." Ave said into the darkness. All of a sudden, it was not Ave that was enveloped in darkness. It was darkarro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Description:Magen • Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the genjutsu cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:59 pm

"The reason Ave that my clan was forst called the Dark clan was that we foiught only at night. Darkness was in mt clan and darkness can't defeat me!" Dark pulled out his sword and waited for Ave to make his move
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 pm

"Ok then, I guess it will humiliate you even more to be defeated by your own element" said Ave in a a teasing laugh. Ave released the black darkness jutsu. "There now we can both see" said Ave. Ave then disapeared in a puff of smoke and 3 silver wolves came out from the bushes.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Dark looked at the Wolves."Now now puppies you don't want me to hurt you." THen the wolves attacked Dark. Drak swong his sword and got one the other two jumped over him. He preformed hand signs," Summoning justu." THen two komoto dragons appeared," ATTACK THE WOLVES!!" The lizards ran and tacled the wolves.

Summoning Justu
C
A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 pm

((lmao)) the wolves simply killed the dragons showing no remorse, bathing the dragons in fire. The wolves then surrounded darkarro. The one in front of darkarro ((the real wolf, the others are clones)) inhaled. And exhaled a torrent of fire at dark arro. Its almost as if teh fire was saying Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!!. The other wolves then spit needles at darkarro.....
((the dragons were killed fair and square))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:The flame hound
Description: by giving Ave's dog soem of aves fire chakra. the dog can then use fireball jutsu but only once, the dog can get very tired from using fire style.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Darkarro took at the hits directly. Man he thought I can't wait to use the justu, just need a little more damage. Ave won't know what hit him.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Since darkarro was injured severely, 3rd degree burns and needles stuck in his body. 5 shadow clones of Ave and the real Ave came falling from the sky. All the clones and Ave said at the same time "Gouryuuka no Jutsu !!!" then massive fireballs in the shape of a dragons head came poruing out of there mouths, falling on top of arro. The wolves kept spitting senbon....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Gouryuuka no Jutsu
Description:Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Darkarro stood there and started saying the Dark incantation"Blackness covers all I see and all I touch"
His body started to burn even worst.

(thats the first part)
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:14 pm

The red hot flames were coming fast and he wasnt so sure what kind of jutsu Dark was going to use. Ave knew Dark used dark jutsu though the only move of his that he had seen was "Journey into black darkness technique". He watched Dark and waited for something to happen: Dark severe;y injured or Ave geting pwned by soem sort of jutsu that dark was going to use.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Darkarro said the second line,"No felling of pain just sorrow" His skin turned slightly darker.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:23 am

The fire and knives were an inch away from Dark. Ave waited and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Th eknifes went into Dark's body."Aargh"He looked around the wolves and Ave thought that this was going to be an easy vitory. Darkarro chuckled then he sadi the third line,"My hand loses grip of the sword I held." He finally dropped his sword his skin was mostly black now.
Back to top Go down
Ave Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Ave Uchiha

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

((Dude you dont even have a jutsu liek this i looked through ur app, the knives peirced you and you were engulfed in flames moron))
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm

(I say this before I use a surten Justu okay.)

Darkarro's vision was faint but he could still stand. He said the final line in the justu."And I turn to become a true shadow" After he said the final line he preformed hand signs."Name of jutsu:Evil Demon Realese. Now its up to him."Darkarro fell. The demon lokked like Ave but had scales for skin. it was dark. It looked at the wolvesand said"You puppies stnad no chance against me.

Name of jutsu:Evil Demon Realese( Dark Clan Justu)
Description:After you activate this justu you make clone of your oppent that can attack and take damage. Your inner demon will take control of the body and fight with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro   Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ave Uchiha vs Darkarro
Page 1 of 1