Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Road.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 am

((No problem bro,just let me know when))
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
On the Road. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
On the Road. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:47 pm

((Alright,look I think they forgot about no computer so Im back until they say something so lets continue shall we?))
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm

(( lol.Now it looks like i won't be on,goin on holiday for two weeks or so ))

"Hm,i didn't know Hyuugas or Naras could use doujutsu,well anyway your technique must be S ranked right,i don't suppose i could learn something that complex on my level.Hey um,lord Nara the Water Country is still roamed by bandits,rougues,assasins and such right?"
said Daisuke placing a strange accent on the word assasins
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Kantamaru grinned. "Nara didnt use Doujutsu until I came.And the water jutsu Im teaching you wont be S Ranked,and my Doujutsu is only B Ranked.As for the bandits.More than likely." he said with an oddly bright smile. "But your a Ninja so you can take them.Well most of them."

((Lol We just cant RP can we lol))
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 am

"I'm not scared i was just er,curious,sice yo're ANBU i guess you travel all the time so you must know a lot about all places,what do you know about mist-nins,i often heard people say that they're colder than the water that surrounds them and more enigmatic than the fog,what does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm

Kantamaru looked down. "Cold blooded killers.In the early days the way you could pass there academy was a student had to kill ALL of his fellow academy students,freinds,clanmates,everyone.Only one of them has ever done it and he was killed a long time ago.As for the thing about the mist,Im not to sure.It may have something to do with the Kirigakure jutsu were they fully enshrould the battle feild,that I will also teach you." he said as he began to walk down the path toward Kirigakure. "The mist nin are a strange bunch.They are incredibly skilled in all water jutsu just like how most Konoha shinobi are skilled in fire jutsu." he said almost randomly.He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it and stuck it in between his lips and took a puff.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:10 am

"Hm,so does that mean they only keep a corp of elite merciless killers?" said Daisuke as the morning mist now densified instead of clearing,which meant they were getting close to Kirikagure. "Looks like we're getting close.I never noticed leaf nin have a particular affinty for fire,from what i've seen Konoha houses nins with all kinds of styles,elements and skills,that's one of the things i like most about that place,i mean i don't think any other village is home to so many important clans or is so permissive about becoming a ninja.Then again that can also be a weakness,i guess no village is as "soft" or good willing as ours...I mean a ninja trained in such a bloody way could probably take on ten or twenty average nins without a problem. "
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 pm

Kantamaru smiled a bit."Yes Daisuke our village is a quite diverse one but the most common affinity for the ninja of Konoha is fire,Suna is wind,Iwa is earth and Kumo is lightning,this isnt to say however that EVERYONE of those villages all are masters of that element its just that the people of that land can use that affinity better than most.We however are speacial as Nara,we have shadows." he said wanting to emphesize the greatness of the Nara clan.The mist was getting much thicker. "We have about two more hours now Daisuke.After that I will train you in water ninjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 pm

"Could you please give me a sneak preview on what i will learn? I mean just description of the jutsus...I'm really enthusiastic about this training session,which is very rare in my case...Um will you also teach me shadow jutsus i'm... "

But before Daisuke could finish his sentence his foot stepped on air and then he fell into what seemed like an endless lake.He quickly tried to swim to the surface aldough the ninja gear and backpack made it almost impossible and it seemed like he could not reach it before going out of breath,with a last desperate struggle he managed to reach out and climb on to the shore.When he gpot out he looked around but could not see any bridge or boat because of the fog,however, the water seemed to strech as far as theeye could see and for such an area the water was surprisingly deep.

"What now lord Nara?"

Daisuke had barely learned to climb on a tree using chackra but he had never mastered walikng on water and even if he somehow managed to do it he would probably run out of fuel before reaching the other side that could have been miles away...
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Kantamaru sighed,he couldnt beleive Daisuke hadnt mastered water walking. "Well Daisuke,Its going to be water walking first.Almost all Water jutsu need you to stand on the surface,or near,the surface of the water and if you cant stand on the water than you will use more chakra to perform jutsu." he said as he looked down at his student.

((We now make a post in Kirigakure! Finally you begin your training.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Leaving or Entering A Village-
Jump to: