Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Road.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
On the Road. Left_bar_bleue0/0On the Road. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Kantamaru walked down the road leading to the land of waves.He walked queitly thinking about everykill he ever made,each memory as painful as the next.He had considered scanning Daisuke's mind for what ever was worrying him.He thought better of it,it would be a dishonest thing to do.Anyways,he would surley find out eventually.He stopped walking and grabbed a cigarette.He lit it and looked at Daisuke. "Well,we have 2 days to get to know eachother.Whats your storry,that is if you dont mind filling me in?" he said with a calm warm and welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 am

"My story? Well um to be honest i don't know much about it myself,my memory has serious losses,come to think about you should know more about me than i do,i maen there must be a 30 page ANBU report about how i arrived in the leaf village".

This statement was only partially true,aldough it was true that Daisuke's memory had serious blanks he could still work out the story of his life from what memories and scenes he still had left in his mind.However,he did not intend do open up,due to the fact that Kanta had refused to so before and the memories were very painful.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:31 am

Kantamaru smirked. "You're right,I should know more about you." he chuckled a little.He then looked over his shoulder at Daisuke. "Do you wanna know my story.Its kind of boring considering Im not allowed to tell you my S Ranked missons and the Mission Im currently carrying out.Well,I was." he said with a small smirk.Kantamaru looked at him again relizing something. "Ya know Diasuke,I could open up those memories for you.But I get the strange feeling it could be better for you if I didnt.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Daisuke's eyes widened,it was as if Kanta knew exactly what he had thought and this was not the first time he had realised this,was he somehow able to read his mind?
"Well if you'd rather not tell me because it's too sad or painful or sickening i don't mind at all,i know exactly how that feels."
However he did not really mean that and cursed his outgoing curiosity,sometimes he wished he could just say "I really don't care" however he could really not see something that would not spark up his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Kantamaru lifted the genjutsu he had secretly put on Daisuke revealing deep light blue eyes with white pupils. "Yes Daisuke,I can read minds,its the ability of the Kokoro Me.And the reason Im not going to open them is because I my self have no idea what they hold.I fear for my own sanity and most importantly yours.In due time you will know but I have the feeling fate intended for you to find out yourself without my help and anyone elses." he said caringly.He sighed and spoke again. "I can tell you this now,you are going to have quite the life Daisuke Nara.You are going to need all of your ties and connections and your abilities." he said caringly.He knew that Daisuke was holding something from him but refused to find out it would be...dishonest at best.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am

"Kokoro me? I've never heard of such an ability before,is it a kekkei genkai or just an S rank technique.Wow come to think about it mastering mind techniques on that level i bet you don't have any problems with genjutsu or even doujutsu..."

Daisuke didn't understand what Kanta's last phrase meant and the caring tone disturbed him,after all,the only thing he wanted was to become an average ninja with an average life and,most importantly,an average end.He really hoped that fate had not reserved any special surprises for him however Kanta's words seemed to imply that.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Kantamaru smiled. "Well,its actually a B Ranked doujutsu. (Registered as a Genjutsu though)But yea,genjutsu comes easily to me.But anyways it took a long time to perfect and a long time to get the mental stamina that I have.Its easier being a Nara,I,much like you,have a natural nack for intelegence." he said looking up the path and then to the sky. "Its about time we should set up camp Daisuke." He walked off the trail into the woods and layed down. "Feel free to set up some kind of shelter,I like it under the stars."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:51 pm

"Right lord Nara" Daisuke took out his gear and began setting up a tent which he thought was rather troublesome and complicated considering that he would have to pack up which was equally troublesome in the morning.Sice this was not an official mission he did not have to eat soldier pills in a hurry so he decided to make a fire and perhaps find something decent to eat
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Kantamaru smirked.His days as a ANBU made it so he was used to staying outdoors.He already had an Idea of what to eat.He looked over to Daisuke. "You make your tent,hm,and I'll get dinner." he said with a smirk.He got up and walked deep into the woods.He had a kunai ready and waited steadily hidden.About an hour went by when he returned with two rabits. "Daisuke,I dont want to hear anything about how it took the Leader of the ANBU an hour to get two rabits." he said chuckling.He skinned and prepared the rabbits and cooked them on the fire that Daisuke had prepared.He sat back and began to eat his rabbit.He looked up at Daisuke again. "So,what kind of missions have you been on Daisuke,I havent looked at your mission record quiet yet?"He then pulled out two flasks of water and threw one to Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 am

"Thanks" said Daisuke taking a big sip from the flask "Well the truth is i haven't been on any missions yet,come to think of i don't even think i'm on a team but maybe i'll be assigned soon,what about you lord Nara? I know the name of your teammates are probably a secret but are you on a team with anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 am

Kantamaru smiled. "Well I cant say for sure,but hypethetically yes I would be on a three man cell I being squad leader.Sure,why not." he said with a laugh at the end.He looked at Daisuke grimmly. "And also hypethetically,any assinations I would do are for the good of the village Daisuke.There are some bad people out there." he said taking a deep sip from the flask.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am

Daisuke suddenly felt a boulder lift from his heart.

"Why didn't you say so before? I thought you did assasinations on request,protecting the village is a whole different story,i guess it just can't be helped sometime right? "

Daisuke took another bite from the rabbits leg in a rather gross manner

"Um Lord Nara...I must admit i was a bit uneasy before,please forgive me for wrongly judging you..."
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 am

Kantamaru sighed. "Its alright Daisuke.Sometimes those trained to,umm, hypethetically eliminate someone are a bit intimidating." he said slumping back. "And anyways I couldnt say that before because we were to close to Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 am

"Makes sense" said Daisuke who was now completley relaxed.
Once he finished eating his rabbit he leaned back and looked at the stars.It was a beautiful cloud free night and it seemed as if nothing could go wrong.As soon as the darkness took over crickets began singing in the grass...
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:04 pm

( *wipes tear from eye* That was beautiful Daisuke lol)

Kantamaru did the same as Daisuke and slumped down and looked at the stars.He remeberd all of the missions that had this same kind of peacefulness.He enjoyed the peace,the time away from his hectic,violent life.He looked at the twinkinlg stars and listened to the chirping crickets.They were like a lulaby to him and he slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 pm

(lol thanks but i'm not much of a poet/writer/descriptionist)

As soon as Kanta fell asleep Daisuke took out a tube filled with green pills and quickly ate one.In a few minutes he felt the effects of the drug taking effect,all fatigue disapeared in a second and an unexplainable yet familiar peace took over his mind.This was the drug he used to stay awake night after night.He looked over at kanta and envied him because he was able to sleep so carelesley.To pass the time until dawn he ddecided to take a long stroll into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm

((Ok,Im going to find out whats up with the drug))

Kantamaru awoke that morning rested.He pulled out a soldier pill and ate it.He didnt feel like getting more food that morning.He looked around and noticed Daisuke wasnt at the camp.He figured he was out releaving himself.He rested in a tree and began to smoke a cigarette as he waited for Daisuke to return.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 pm

After a while Daisuke came back and noticed Kantamaru,he was hoping that Kantamaru had not awakened yet however he was also prepared for this scenario.

"Morning Lord Nara,gee you sure sleep a lot,here i picked up a bunch of berries"

said Daisuke taking out a pouch full of berries he had picked during the night to help pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Kantamaru loooked at Daisuke. "Its alright I ate." he said pointing to his weapons pouch. "Eatem if you want I dont care.Just do it soon we gotta leave." he said as he yawned.How he longed for a cup of tea in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm

"Alright,i'm not really hungry myself,guess i'll save them for later.Guess i should start packing up,how long before we reach the tide country?"

While waiting for an answer he began packing up the tent.It was still early morning and it looked like they could travel a large distance before it set.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 pm

"Well,If I used my teleportation ninjutsu three seconds.I cant though it uses to much chakra.So we should be there before sunset." he said with a smile as he helped Daisuke pack up.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm

"You mean we could get there today?Um just out of curiosity what kind of jutsus are you going to teach me?I'm guessing it's something special sine we traveled all the way out here to learn..."
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Kantamaru smiled. "Well I may teach you my Doujutsu,but really Im going to train you in your water ninjutsu.The water element is strongest in the land of waves.No better place to train you then there." he said.Honestly there werent going to be any speacial jutsu unless the hokage let him train Daisuke in the ways of the Kokoro Me.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke_Nara

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:48 am

"You mean i'll be able to learn doujutsu? But don't i need some special bloodline eyes,i thought only Uchiha were able to use doujutsu..." said Daisuke intrigued as he finished packing up and was now ready to hit the open road.
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 pm

He smiled. "No no,see Uchiha and Hyuuga both have doujutsu.Sharingan and Byakugan.I have made one that isnt a Kekkei Genkai and even if it was a Blood line limit your a Nara and would have it." he said as he walked out onto the trail ((Im not going to be on for like 2 months Im grounded so continue when I get back srry Daisuke))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road.   On the Road. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Leaving or Entering A Village-
Jump to: