Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done   Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 pm

name:Tsuchi Ukune

looks:Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done 7af289

village:konoha

clan:Ukune-this clan has a dojutsu that lets them see there opponents next move ahead of time with recoil(massive chakra drain)

clan history:the clan fonders were very quick wited and they always folowed the misson directions,the clan is about 20 years old,as the two founders of the clan traind they saw there opponent moves before they made them, so the founders have made there doujutsuthen each fond a mate and before you know it i'm there and my sister who is the same age.

Clan's Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit:the clans doujutsu causes a massive chakra drain

personality:loyal,trustworthy,funny,and flirty

sommonings:my sommonings:
Name:Ikazuchi(thunder lizard)
looks:a yellow lizard with purple spots,has a horn on it's head and a long tail
power:affter using chidori/lightning move if you put your hand on it's back,it ubsorbs the chakra and the toad opens it's mouth and shutes the chakra like a cannon at the opponent

non-weapen related:
Name:Ukune unnamed doujutsu
chakra element:lightning
link to jutsu:chidori(well for my char do do chidori he must do this first)
link clan:Ukune clan

Appearence:

shirikenX120 kunaiX120 senbonX30 katanaX1

Last edited by Tsuchi on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clash.newgoo.net/
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done   Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 am

-Need an RP sample

-Where are the Jutsu?

-A little more for personality

-Personal History
Back to top Go down
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done   Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Please follow the Character Template
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done   Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 pm

i am following it not finished
Back to top Go down
http://clash.newgoo.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done   Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuchi Ukune(new clan)not done
Page 1 of 1