Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salasar clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salasar clan Empty
PostSubject: Salasar clan   Salasar clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Clan History:

The Salasar clan was found after the second shinobi war. Its said in legend that long ago The storms were worshipped but then someone stopped the worshipping so the storms got mad and started to get sick of the disrespect everyone was giving them. So then they came down to the earth itself as a god they wanted to let the world know that there rage and hate would be shown .The storms were good and looked beautiful but as there hate and rage got worse they became a ugly they grew fangs and claws also had blood red eyes they then searched far and wide for one that was still loyal to them.

And they gave him a bloodline and told him to make a clan but when they gave him the gift there looks were bestowed on the man the man then grew fangs and claws and his eyes went blood red. The storm god then said I give these fangs so you may mark others with the gifted bloodline I gave you now go and find many make a clan if you do so more power towards the storms will be upon you and your clan. Also our rage will not ever harm you we give you a gift from ourselves the storm god if you do these tasks I have asked you will get more gifts and the elements will be on your side. They will see you as there master and work for you better and they will allow you to control them better with less chakra and will not give you a hard time.

The storm god has spoken then Zumanisio took the advice with heed and began to bite people and inject the bloodline into them but because of how the storm god allowed itself to be locked away in its own hate all the members of the clan would get the looks of the hate that was shown on the storm god Zumanisio would travel far and wide biting people all around the shinobi world then when he came back from his travels he had many who were bitten waiting for him all the members said that they herd the storms and they told us that we could find you here . the storm god then came down and said Zumanisio the loyal the one that has stayed worshipping us you have proved your self now I have a other task for you build a town for your clan .Then Zumanisio said but storm god I have no money I can not build with out money then the storm god said you have been loyal to us you will get luck from us then the storm god made a tornado appear and run into various banks around the shinobi world. Sucking up a little money from every village not all of it just a equal amount in every village. But because how it all dispersed at the same time no one started a war thinking it was stolen it just simply vanished right before there eyes no one knew what happened to it but only just enough money. That zumanisio would need to make this task true then the storm god made the money fall from the clouds and made the wind carry it down in a straight line next to Zumanisio then the storm god said follow this task and you will be rewarded.

Zumanisio then bought many tools and got all the members to help build a town it took four years but then it was fully done then the storm god came down again and said you have proven yourself once again I know give you the protection of when we send storms across all the other lands only this town will always be saved from our wrath. Now have your prayers given to me everyday by every member and more rewards will come to you but for now I leave you with this then the storm god then slit its wrist and got a bottle and filled it to the top of its blood then the storm god said Zumanisio the loyal I ask you to have every member old or new to drink every last drop of my blood.

And you will have more gifts upon you and your clan understand that greed of power will be shun with death each time this bottle has been drunk until empty it will refill for the next person none can ever drink from it again after they have already have or I will send death upon them which drinks more than others. Also be known traitors will have my full wrath the rest of there life tell this to everyone I hope that everyone can be as loyal as you zumanisio also be known that my name is Salasar the storm god that Is what you will name this clan Salasar clan will be its name I have spoken take everything I say with heed all of you who are salasar clan I will bestow with powerful jutsu but know this only salasar clan can use the jutsu I give to you all of the clan will be able to use all of it if you stay loyal I have spoken I will also give you my pet that will stay in your town and protect all of our clan it will not die so if any try to ambush you I will send this upon them . The wolf of forsakment a wolf that never sleeps never eats that’s already dead and from all the rage it died with it made a horrible looking creature. The wolf that decides your judgment a wolf that will protect your clan for all time to come a wolf that never gets tired a wolf that will tear your enemies to shreds a wolf that is 20 feet tall and 35 feet long .The wolf demon king Akasha the most terrifying thing anyone will ever look at. Just by looking at it you will feel as your soul was stolen but because it my pet it can not show its true form to humans but if you were to see it it would look like a king summon but because it is blinded it can only be 20 feet tall and 35 feet long. But it will only appear in the town of Salasar its a statue when its peaceful in the town of Salasar but when threes a enemy attack the statue will come to life it can not be summoned any other way.

Akasha the wolf demon king: Salasar clan 295111963_l

Clan's Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit:

Salasar’s gifts bloodline allows the users to always have the element Lighting no matter what . Also it is much easier to use chakra or your elements that each individual has to a better easier manipulation such as say your lighting you can form a pure lighting kunai or some type of animal such as those manipulations. Also who ever has the bloodline becomes very fast without any training just ageing its told that this clan from how fast they are they are not pumping blood but pumping pure lighting not literally pumping pure lighting just really fast. Also who ever has the bloodline will have inch long sharp curved nails that are as hard a kunai and two fangs on there top jaw inch long and sharp . Also why they have the fangs is because the clan has a liquid in there fangs that if injected in someone’s body it will give them the bloodline of the salasar clan but it will only work if the one that is bit has the will in there mind to want the bloodline if they dont the fangs will only leave a mark .Everyone in the clan will have blood red eyes with small black pupils that in the dark the red will glow .Also the bloodline allows better chakra control and chakra manipulation also element control and element manipulation.

Clan Information s:

Population:

(Class: A) - Salasar clan is based off a religion that was forgotten when the wars happened making all the shinobi that worshipped the storm god. To leave and loose there faith so the storm god got mad because everyone forgot about him so then he came down and went on search for someone that was still loyal. He found someone a man named Zumanisio the man that brought Salasar clan to life a fabled man a legend in its own time the storm god then found this man and gave him a gift a bloodline to make a clan a powerful clan a clan that would bring there faith up towards Salasar the storm god. Every member of this clan must have the bloodline of Salasar’s gift each member of the clan has blood red eyes with a small black pupil the red eyes glow within the dark.

They also have 1 inch long sharp kunai hard curved finger nails also one inch long fangs on the top jaw that possesses within them the liquid that if injected in some ones body it will give them the bloodline of there clan and also change them by giving them the claws ,fangs and ,red eyes showing that they are a clan member. Also any who live within the town the storms will never bother them this is what the Storm god promised them also who ever are in this clan will have the bloodline Salasar’s gifts. Which allows the users to always have the element Lighting no matter what . Also each family that has the bloodline say there grandpa dies all his chakra will be given to the youngest in his family meaning the family member will have a bigger supply of chakra a bigger gauge. Also it is much easier to use chakra or your elements that each individual has to a better easier manipulation such as say your lighting you can form a pure lighting kunai or some type of animal such as those manipulations.

Also who ever has the bloodline becomes very fast without any training just ageing its told that this clan from how fast they are they are not pumping blood but pumping pure lighting . Also the bloodline allows better chakra control. As long as Salasar has its faith and stayed loyal the storm god would reward them for there loyalty. The clan is a town right outside of the konoha village the town is for all that want the bloodline Salasar’s gifts or who already have it to live in because its so easy to be in this clan there are allot of members but you can only be in the clan only if you have the bloodline. If you want the bloodline you go to the town and go and ask for to be changed then the elder of the clan will bite you then a room will be made in the town for you to live in now that you are a member of the Salasar clan. But after you get the bloodline you are to drink from The storm gods blood then you will fully get what all the rest have because of what the bloodline does to you some people usually mistake you as a monster or a demon because of the red eyes and the long very sharp hard a kunai and sharp as kunai curved finger nails and long sharp fangs .People will usually get scared because its not normal and some will hate you for it but we don’t care because they are not protected by Salasar they will feel the wrath of his power for anything they do to us.

We are friendly people to everyone even non clan members its our job to encourage people to join our clan so more faith will be spread around to please Salasar the storm god. He will be there for you he has shown us that he is real by giving us the bloodline he will give more gifts so it’s a good clan to be in. But if you don’t like looking like a freak or worshipping anything well then its not the place for you our story of how we came to be is this. The Salasar clan was found after the second shinobi war. Its said in legend that long ago The storms were worshipped but then someone stopped the worshipping so the storms got mad and started to get sick of the disrespect everyone was giving them.

So then they came down to the earth itself as a god they wanted to let the world know that there rage and hate would be shown .The storms were good and looked beautiful but as there hate and rage got worse they became a ugly they grew fangs and claws also had blood red eyes they then searched far and wide for one that was still loyal to them. And they gave him a bloodline and told him to make a clan but when they gave him the gift there looks were bestowed on the man the man then grew fangs and claws and his eyes went blood red. The storm god then said I give these fangs so you may mark others with the gifted bloodline I gave you now go and find many make a clan if you do so more power towards the storms will be upon you and your clan. Also our rage will not ever harm you we give you a gift from ourselves the storm god if you do these tasks I have asked you will get more gifts and the elements will be on your side. They will see you as there master and work for you better and they will allow you to control them better with less chakra and will not give you a hard time.

The storm god has spoken then Zumanisio took the advice with heed and began to bite people and inject the bloodline into them but because of how the storm god allowed itself to be locked away in its own hate all the members of the clan would get the looks of the hate that was shown on the storm god Zumanisio would travel far and wide biting people all around the shinobi world then when he came back from his travels he had many who were bitten waiting for him all the members said that they herd the storms and they told us that we could find you here . the storm god then came down and said Zumanisio the loyal the one that has stayed worshipping us you have proved your self now I have a other task for you build a town for your clan .Then Zumanisio said but storm god I have no money I can not build with out money then the storm god said you have been loyal to us you will get luck from us then the storm god made a tornado appear and run into various banks around the shinobi world.

And suck up all the money that zumanisio would need to make this task true then the storm god made the money fall from the clouds and made the wind carry it down in a straight line next to Zumanisio then the storm god said follow this task and you will be rewarded. Zumanisio then bought many tools and got all the members to help build a town it took four years but then it was fully done then the storm god came down again and said you have proven yourself once again I know give you the protection of when we send storms across all the other lands only this town will always be saved from our wrath. Now have your prayers given to me everyday by every member and more rewards will come to you but for now I leave you with this then the storm god then slit its wrist and got a bottle and filled it to the top of its blood then the storm god said Zumanisio the loyal I ask you to have every member old or new to drink every last drop of my blood. And you will have more gifts upon you and your clan understand that greed of power will be shun with death each time this bottle has been drunk until empty it will refill for the next person none can ever drink from it again after they have already have or I will send death upon them which drinks more than others.

Also be known traitors will have my full wrath the rest of there life tell this to everyone I hope that everyone can be as loyal as you zumanisio also be known that my name is Salasar the storm god that Is what you will name this clan Salasar clan will be its name I have spoken take everything I say with heed all of you who are salasar clan I will bestow with powerful jutsu but know this only salasar clan can use the jutsu I give to you all of the clan will be able to use all of it if you stay loyal I have spoken . So yah but if you like what you see contact a elder of the clan so they can change you and that’s what makes us different.
Back to top Go down

Salasar clan Empty
PostSubject: Salasar clan contiuned   Salasar clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 pm

b]Nature[/b]:

The Salasar clan are very nice people they try to live as if tomorrow was there last days. They take there religion very serious and if people talk about it wrongly they will get very upset even fight over it. The Salasar clan believes in you make you own path in life fate has not been set until the final clock stops ticking then and only then its not your fault. They are really responsible people they are well mannered even tho they look like beasts they are very well mannered they try to let everything go and not take everything to heart all the time except there religion they are very protective of that . They try to use there bloodline for good rather than evil and when they see something’s wrong they speak there mind with content in there words .The most important thing in this clan is the religion they think betrayers cant be forgiven and hate anything that disrespects there religion they are all in all fair and just .

Profession:

Training and teaching The Salasar clan is always training they teach others new members how to learn there clans jutsu. And teach about there religion and what there religion can do for you .

Clan Founder:

Clan founder is Zumanisio the only reason he found it was because he was still worshipping the Storm god. The only one and the storm god saw his loyalty and told him to make a clan. And so he did and now he is blessed with many things thanks to his loyalty.

Relationship:

Zakatchi is a member of the clan his mother is a member and his father was one so they then had Zakatchi. So Zakatchi is a member of the clan that’s his relations towards it Zakatchi stay’s with his clan because it gives him power. And the storm god is on his side if he were to leave it the storm god would show its wrath upon him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplemental Information ([i]optional:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan Training:Comming soon

Clan Politics:

Zumanisio The Salasar clan is run by a couple rules

1. All members after they graduate the academy they are to train with there parents for two years or if they have no family they will be trained by the elder of the clan its just a tradition .

2. All members must have the same bloodline Salasar’s gifts if you don’t have that bloodline you cannot enter the clan. But you can get the bloodline very easily from any member biting you on the neck and injecting the liquid from there fangs to you. But most go to the elder to get changed or as our clan says reborn .

3. All members at least once a day must give one prayer to the storm god salasar.

4. All members that are the youngest boys must carry there family’s weapons at all times except for sleeping ,eating ,and praying because each family’s weapons carry there family’s honor with them if they don’t have a family or no weapon the elder will lend them 3000 ryo to find a black smith .

5. It is the job of the elder or the parents to teach there jutsu to new clan members or the children.

6.No disrespect in any kind to the storm god salasar or the bloodline will be removed and you will be banished from the clan .

7. It is the job of the clan to protect Salasars name .

8. Betrayers to this clan will have the full extent of punishment put on them by any means necessary.

9. Children under the age 12 must be back in the town by nine pm no later . Any age past that can stay out as long as they want .

10 . Each individual has his own responsibility never anyone else’s fault except yourself.

11.On September 9th all must stay in there house and sleep for the whole day because that was the day the clan was founded .

12.All the dead in out clan are still with us and they will be greatly respected .

Salasar’s Nindo
Live life as if it was your last. Try to enjoy everything around you because you never know when it will disappear from existence. Try your best and you will not fail. And fate has not been set so you can not blame anyone but yourself.

Long live Salasar

Clan Who's Who:

It’s a new clan so there aren’t many who have did anything yet but anyone can join and Anyone can get the bloodline of salasar’s gifts. By going to the elder Zumanisio can reborn you Zumanisio is very great in this clan he is loving teacher parents to some that family have died and the founder of our clan.

Everything else you need to know:

Um I tried to make this as realistic as I could as fair as I could and um I got the idea from hidan with jashin. It gave me a idea that some god could give them power I hope it works I made it so anyone can get the bloodline and join the clan. I will now be making the clans jutsu.

Salasar what he looks like when he’s in the sky---- Salasar clan Dragon-5

Salasar when he came down to earth and confronted Zumanisio ---- Salasar clan Wolf_guy

This is what the big town called Town of Salasar looks like its location is right behind the konaha village mountains

Salasar clan NisabureLocation-KonohaHospital
Back to top Go down
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Salasar clan Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000Salasar clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
Salasar clan Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000Salasar clan Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

Salasar clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salasar clan   Salasar clan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Nice clan...Approved..
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Salasar clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salasar clan   Salasar clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salasar clan
Page 1 of 1