Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renjiros new student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Renjiros new student - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Renjiros new student - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Renjiros new student - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Renjiros new student - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Renjiros new student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

"Okay fine." Ichi nuged his Uncle's arm and smiled. "But you owe me somehow."
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 pm

He sighed "Children today i guess hashi's been to gentle on you. Well guess ill have to make up for that when it come to physical training"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:43 pm

"Can we get something to eat? I'm a little..." raawwwwwwwwwwwr!

Ichi's stomach roared.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:49 pm

"Yer why not" he formed 2 handsigns and thrusted his hand onto the floor "Summoning jutsu:Ramen" with that 2 bowls of beef ramen appeared with chop sticks. "Here eat!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm

"I'm sorry but I can't eat that Uncle." Ichi replied with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm

"Why not its the families secret beef ramen" he looked rather surprised "Ok what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:53 pm

"It's not that fact that I don't like our ramen or anything like that. It's just its better when it's made by hand and not poofed up by a jutsu. Believe me, you can tell the difference."

Ichi sounded intellegent and he explain how they aren't the same.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 pm

"Nephew a summoning is a teleportation technique that moves 1 object to another. All i did was move 2 bowls of ramen from inside the house to here so that i dont have to move my legs and go get them"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:57 pm

"I see so the great and almighty Uncle Renjiro couldn't walk into the house and get them?"

Ichi picked up a bowl and took a chop stick full, turned around and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:00 pm

"Well no. i could have gotten you to do it but i wanted to show off a bit to" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 pm

"Sure, like you would've gotten me to do it alright."

Ichi cracked a smirk and a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:03 pm

he gave his distinctive hyuuga look "Trust me. If i wanted to i could get my little frog summon to do it instead" he laughed nudging him with his little finger
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:06 pm

"Well whatever. I'm just happy I have food in front of me. Let's eat under the tree ok?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:08 pm

"cool ok" renjiro mediated again but forced hios chakra into a rotational force underneath him and then moved himself to teh tree behing him. He also had his bowl of ramen and chop sticks in his hands
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 pm

"You love showing off don't you?"

Ichi couldn't help but laugh at him.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm

"Why work if you can get your chakra to do it for you. You soon will be able to do this and that will be your next test"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:14 pm

"But one thing a ninja should know, a chakra flow will not always be there. One day it could just fade away or something."

Ichi looked at his Uncle with reason.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:16 pm

he looked at him in disgust "We are hyuugas masters of taijutsu. With chakra control comes greater control over your muscles and therefore punches and kicks"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yes I know. I can't believe I even thought of that."
Ichi thought of what to say.

"So what are we going to do tomarrow?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:53 pm

"For that remark, Physical training 3k runs and all that"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:02 pm

"Yes sir."

Ichi ate the rest of his ramen and burped out the flavor.

"Well that was really yummy. So are we off to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:02 pm

"You are yes and no funny stuff either straight to bed!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 pm

"Ok. I'll see you tomarrow." and Ichi was off to bed for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renjiros new student
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Clans :: Hyuuga Clan :: Hyuuga Training Ground-
Jump to: