Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renjiros new student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Renjiros new student Left_bar_bleue0/0Renjiros new student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Renjiros new student Left_bar_bleue0/0Renjiros new student Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Renjiros new student Empty
PostSubject: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 am

Renjiro was waiting for his nephew to arrive for their first training session. Renjiro was sitting in the middle of the sanded area with his legs crossed and his eyes close. Renjiro was meditating slightly because if he fully meditated the ground would shake and rise into th air.
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Ichi arrived at the Hyuuga Training grounds from hanging out with his friends. This would be his frist training session with his Uncle. He took of his shoes and walked to the arena in the center of the house. It was placed outside but there was also an indoor dojo.

Ichi walked out toward his uncle and sat about 10 feet away from him.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm

"Sit next to me young nephew" he said in a relaxed and soothing voice. "Begin your meditation training like you did with my brother"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Ichi followed the instructions of his Uncle. He concestrated on nothing but..well nothing.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Renjiro started to do his extreme meditation "Watch this. It is teh ultimate type of meditation and will allow you to master all of teh hyuuga arts in no time at all" as he concentrated the ground below him started to shaken and crack
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Ichi got a little worried. He thought that the earth below him was going to crack open and he'd burn in the flames of hell. He quickly got up and backflipped away.

"That was awsome but I would like to live to see the rest of my days and not burn underground."
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:22 pm

He smiled "Sit its just chakra manipulation teh earth around us" he continued and teh shaking stopped but now bits of earth started to raise about and around renjiro and his nephew "This is teh power of teh hyuuga clan. Extreme chakra control"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:24 pm

"Exactly how much chakra are you controling right now?" Ichi could tell it must of been tons due to the earth floating around them.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:28 pm

about 1.2548% of my overal chakra. you forget i have better charkra control than any other hyuuga alive today even more than hashi". He stopped mediating and the rock slowly dropped to the ground. "You need to meditate like i just did. you need to look deep within yourself and focus on a particular memory or an emotion that is strong"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm

"How will I know if the emotion or memory if good enough or when will I feel the chakra around me?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:32 pm

"you meditate and think of a memory or something. If its right you will feel warmth around your body. if its wrong you wont feel anything different to yoiur normal meditation"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 pm

"Ok that should be soild enough. I'll try."

Ichi moved over a bit to an area that happened but touched. He began to think about his mom. He loved her so much. Before she died, they almost everything. Ichi focused on the happy times they had together.

Ichi could feel sweat running down the side of his head. He was thinking too hard and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

"Calm down its focusing not deep mentle power. Its to get the chakra flow at its peek and to get it running freely with a good and loving memory. Try again"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Ichi tried to relax and think a little bit more on emotion. He started to feel the love he'd always given his mom and how much more she had reurned to him. Just then, Ichi could feel something. It was as if he could feel his mom's hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:54 pm

a red chakra surrounded him and heat with being given off "Thats it continue that emotion channel it and maintain it"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Ichi loved the feeling. Now it seemed like he could even see his mom with his eyes closed. His heart raced as he tried to maintan and easy-going pace. The warmth was all over his body now. He loved the feeling and enjoyed it. If this was a state that Ichi could stay in forever, he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:03 pm

"Now release all that built up chakra into the palm of your right palm after you extend it"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Ichi quickly extened his hand and sent the chakra straight to it.

"Tsu!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:09 pm

the chakra swirled around teh whole of his hand before shooting forward and then disapating into nothingness. "Thats the simple power of my meditation technqiue. You must master it to even attempt my hyuuga techniques. Other wise you will die because you would have destroyed your chakra system!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 pm

"WELL isn't THAT nice to know if I mess up now isn't it?"

Ichi didn't really want to hear the fact that if something had gone wrong, he could die due to a malfunction in his chakra system.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 pm

"Trust in your uncle Renjiro child. I love you dear nephew and i would let you do this unless you we're ready and skilled enough to do it. You wont be learning any techniques from me for a while or until you can replicate what i just did a moment ago using the technique i showed you"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:21 pm

"Oh well is much better to hear. I've still got years ahead of me before I die due to who knows what."

Ichi could feel a little trickle of sweat roll down his face. He wiped it off quickly.

"So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 pm

"Here" he gave him a hyuuga pill. "This is to replenish and increase your chakra to incredily lengths. This will enable you to train on teh same mediation for 3 days and 3 nights without any ill effects on your body. The goal for today, Meditation"
Back to top Go down
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm

"Aww man, no weaponry training or jutsus?" Ichi really wanted to get into the basics of what a normal ninja knows.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:33 pm

He shouted out "With what im about to teach you took me many years to learn. I havent even taught hashi or anyone else this technique yet! whos the Sannin and whos a little boy genin!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renjiros new student   Renjiros new student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renjiros new student
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Clans :: Hyuuga Clan :: Hyuuga Training Ground-
Jump to: