Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tythemighty

me Empty
PostSubject: me   me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 am

Name: ty

Village:Hidden sand

Clan:Uchiha

Clan History:Hyuuga clan is one of the oldest clans in Konoha. They have been there ever since the establishment of the hidden village. Many years ago there was a girl from Hyuuga clan who fell in love with an outsider. She decided to marry herself to the young man despite the strong protests from her own clan. But this man was no ordinary human. In fact, this man was not a human at all. His name was Sojobo. He was the King of Tengu.

There are two types of tengus, Karasu tengu (a crow-like creature with beak and wings) and Konoha tengu (also known as Yamabushi tengu). Sojobo was a Konoha tengu. He had long nose and white hair with a pair of black wings on his back. As the King of Tengu, Sojobo possessed some very mystical powers. He carried a fan made of Fatsia leaf that could create a storm (therefore people sometimes call this type of leaf as Tengu no Uchiwa or Tengu’s fan). He could teleport himself or any other things from one place to another. He could also communicate with people telepathically or even invade their minds and drive them to madness. Besides, Sojobo was also known for his shapeshifting ability. He sometimes transformed himself into human to interact with people.

Anyway, this girl from Hyuuga was in love with Sojobo taking the human form without knowing his true identity. She married him shortly after they met each other. A year or two later, she was pregnant and gave birth to their first son. Sojobo named this son Uchiha, Uchiha Madara, after Uchiwa which means fan. And of course as we know, fan also later became the symbol of this new clan.

Demon Curse Marks, etc: Heavans curse mark

Summonings: the light dragon (the one behind my picutre)

Personality:Laid back attuide. Always late to everything.

Weapons:Two katanas

Appearence me 9b5795

Elements:Lighting Earth

Specail:Ninjustu Genjustu

Jutsus: Name:Clone Technique
Description:Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Chidori - Thousand Birds
A
Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack

Earth Style Wall
B
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
B
Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Jiroubou is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his hands against the dome he is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time Jiroubou will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from Jiroubou, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force

Great Fireball Technique
C
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown
Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Snow ninja Kakuyoku Fubuki. After forming the needed handseals, Fubuki will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at her foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around her target and imprison them. She can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

Barrier Method Battle Array
B
Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers are jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

History/Background:Ty was born and train as an uchiha. He hates Hyuuga clan for for reasons. he has three dots on his sharingan. Wants to become KazeKage.

Role Playing Sample:Uses Genjustu to trap oppents and fish them off with chidori.''Prepare to die'' ''Bring it on''
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
me Left_bar_bleue100000/100000me Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
me Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000me Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:48 pm

1. You said your elements are Lightning and Earth, but you have fire jutsu in your app, so please change that.

2. You need a longer History and a longer RP Sample.

3. No Chidori. You must learn it from a user who knows it.

4. Users aren't aloud to summon dragons, because they're OP.

5. Please add more jutsus. Especially if you want to be a Jounin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/

me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Registerations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: