Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my character please approve [Approved]- GM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue0/0my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue0/0my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty
PostSubject: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Name: Darkarro

Village:Hidden Leaf

Clan:Dark

Clan History:When the world first started everything was good then my clan came. we turned part of the world evil as a resolt the first ninja war was broken out. So many ninjas(over time) killed my family exempt me. I have the ability take the darkness of people's heart and turn them evil. My clan is part of a ritual that seals demons in to new borns.i was the last one to get a demon. My clan started kinda the same way as the Uchia. A Hyuuga woamn fell in love with a demon. And one thing lead to another.

Demon, Curse Marks, etc:I have a dragon demon that talks to me and aids me in battle. When my life is indanger or i show extreme anger my dragoncomes out and protects . My dragon is really smart in combat. I can realase my dragon with the help of a person.

Summonings:My inner Dragon. A black long dragon with no arms or legs Sorta like a snake with wings.

Weapons:One sword

Appearnce:my character please approve [Approved]- GM 528092

Jutsus:
Name:Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Description:Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Name:Temple of Nirvana Technique
Description:Temple of Nirvana Technique is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Shadow Clone Explosion
A
Shadow Clone Explosion is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion

Chidori - Thousand Birds
A
Chidori is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

Sword of Wind
A
Sword of Wind is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Baki. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Summoning Justu
C
A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Poison Mist
B
Poison Mist is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Great Fireball Technique
C
Great Fireball Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
C
Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown
Ice Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Snow ninja Kakuyoku Fubuki. After forming the needed handseals, Fubuki will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at her foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around her target and imprison them. She can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

History/Background:When i was born I was alone. Up to the age of 14 I had no friends. Our village was attcked and i killed someone. After that day i walked around the five nations until i joined the akatsuki.

Role Playing Sample: As he ran to his enemy making hand sighns he jumped and yelled.''CHIDORI!!"

Last edited by darkarro on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Sannin
Sannin
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 am

A bit vague for an akatsuki member dont u think??? plus not any B/C/D/E ranked jutsus
Back to top Go down
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:45 am

Renjiro your not a mod so don't post here
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 am

1.Explain your clan more
2.Describe your inner dragona nd its jutsus
3.Resurrection to the Impure World: Your not allowed to have it
4.If you wanna be Akatsuki i suggest having more jutsus
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 am

i think i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 am

Sorry but, you need more jutsu, a bit less, http://www.leafninja.com/ detail instead of your own, you can make your own personal jutsu, but they can't be overpowered in the state of the akatsuki position.

1. Fix the Descriptions.

2. Make sure to give full detail in your character.

3. Describe the Summonings

4. Stick to the Template
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:13 pm

now i thinki got it
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Okay, You just don't get it...

1. Dragon has to be useful in the body, as in taking shape of your body, correct? And a picture would be Helpful.

2. Rp sample has to be like this example:

His Footsteps stepped against the wooden branches of the trees before him, each one making a crunching sound over the wood.

It's an example, and i t has to be at least 2-3 sentences long.

3. History has to be about what you were and what happened back then, don't use "I" "Me" "My" and "you" Those can't be in like a story, the background/history is mostly like a short story, only shorter.

4. Take out the Toad mouth binding, it's Jiraiya's Technique, even i can't use it, He's the Pervy sage and the Toad sage, only he can use it.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:20 pm

[quote="darkarro"]Name: Darkarro

Village:Hidden Leaf

Clan History:When the world first started everything was good then my clan came. we turned part of the world evil as a resolt the first ninja war was broken out. So many ninjas(over time) killed my family exempt me. I have the ability take the darkness of people's heart and turn them evil. My clan is part of a ritual that seals demons in to new borns.i was the last one to get a demon. My clan started kinda the same way as the Uchia. A Hyuuga woamn fell in love with a demon. And one thing lead to another.

Demon, Curse Marks, etc:I have a dragon demon that talks to me and aids me in battle. When my life is indanger or i show extreme anger my dragoncomes out and protects . My dragon is really smart in combat. I can realase my dragon with the help of a person. This is what my dragon looks like http://www.coolbuddy.com/imgs/dragon.jpg

Summonings:My inner Dragon. A black long dragon that protects me.

Elemants:Wind Water

Skills:Ninjustu and Genjustu

Personality:Evil but not ruthless. Darkarro has a take no prisoner attuide. He only shows mercy to the strong willed.

Jutsus:
Description:Journey into Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Description:Temple of Nirvana Technique is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Shadow Clone Explosion
A
Shadow Clone Explosion is a Ninjutsu technique. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal shadow clone, but the ninja can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion

Sword of Wind
A
Sword of Wind is a Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Summoning Justu
C
A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown
Ice Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed handseals, rhe user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at my foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around my target and imprison them. I can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Unknown
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors is a Ninjutsu. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Once inside the mirror, Haku can then using the mirror reflections to confuse my target. Utilizing the reflections, I can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up my chakra.

Haze Clone Technique
D
Haze Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu Due to the number of clones created I can hide in the shadows and wait to attack my enemy.

Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Unknown
Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an avalanche of snow will rain down towards my opponent. As the snow slides down, it will coalesce into large snow wolves. These wolves can follow my bidding and attack his opponent. A sufficiently powerful straight thrust can disrupt the wolves and return them to snow.

Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles
B
Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles is a Ninjutsu technique after i use my Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors o pre form hand signs than throw a thousand needles.

Dead Soul Technique
B
Dead Soul Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body

Twin Dragon Blizzard
Unknown
Twin Dragon Blizzard is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. I send out out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.

Water Prison Technique
C
Water Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Bursting Water Collision Waves
Unknown
After prefoming the hands sighns i can make a large amount of water. So i cam preform water justus a lot easier.

Grand Waterfall Technique
A
This justu makes a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker.

Great Breakthrough
C
after the hand signs i will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.

Exploding Seal Method Formation
---
Arranging the seals in a square formation, I will draw his target within the array. I can then form handseals to activate the tags and prep them for explosion

Five Sharks Eating
Unknown
I will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack my opponent who is in the water below.

Ice style Tiger Vs Dragon
Unknown
After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

One Horned White Whale
Unknown
After forming the needed handseals, a gigantic horned white whale made of ice will rise from the surrounding snow to come thundering down on an opponent, crushing them and the surrounding area under its large mass.

Shadow Shuriken Technique
D
When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware

Kai - Release
Unknown
After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
D
After i ude this techinque my enemy will be blind Temoralty.

Art of Substitution
E
When in danger the I will quickly substitute myself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

History/Background:When i was born I was alone. Up to the age of 14 I had no friends. Our village was attcked and i killed someone. After that day i walked around the five nations until i joined the akatsuki.

Role Playing Sample: Lighting struck the ground as there was blood dripping down the face of Darkarro.Another bolt went off as he was the target for his opponent had the ability to control it.He was able to avoid it for it was a shadow clone.Darkarro appeared under opponent and sliced his leg off with his black sword.His opponent fell over and so did Darkarro.Blood was now all he could see as some anbu came to take the rest off the ninja out. ''Oh no if the anbu see me they'll kill me too. Cann't let that hapeen.' As Darkarro got up he maoned in pain but still kept going to escape death and luckly he did.

Last edited by darkarro on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:34 pm

1.Add like five more sentences

2.7 more lines on your RP sample

3.Add your Personality

4.To be an akatsuki i think your going to need more 9 or something jutsus

5.More Info on your "Inner Dragon Seal"

6.You need to add the elements of your jutsus.

7.Whats your former village since your an Akatsuki

8.Add your Skills/Specialties(Ninjutsus.Genjutsu,etc)
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Now i really do think i got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 pm

Aww your clan name is Dark dude
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue100000/100000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Too many of us are helping this user, we're goingh to start confusing him.

Here's what I think he should fix:

1. No Rasengan or Chidori.

2. Try to make the description of your jutsus LESS like LeafNinja's jutsu descritions.

3. Fix everything that they told you, except your personality. Your personality is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 am

Village:Ex-Hidden mist

Demon, Curse Marks, etc:I have a dragon demon that talks to me and aids me in battle. When my life is indanger or i show extreme anger my dragoncomes out and protects . My dragon is really smart in combat. I can realase my dragon with the help of a person. This is what my dragon looks like http://www.coolbuddy.com/imgs/dragon.jpg

Personality:Evil but not ruthless. Darkarro has a take no prisoner attuide. He only shows mercy to the strong willed.

Jutsus:
Description:Journey into Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Shadow Clone Explosion
A
Shadow Clone Explosion is a Ninjutsu technique. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal shadow clone, but the ninja can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion

Sword of Wind
A
Sword of Wind is a Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Summoning Justu
C

Name of jutsu:Evil Demon Realese( Dark Clan Justu)
Description:After you activate this justu you make clone of your oppent that can attack and take damage. Your inner demon will take control of the body and fight with you

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown
Ice Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed handseals, rhe user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at my foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around my target and imprison them. I can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

Unknown
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors is a Ninjutsu. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Once inside the mirror, Haku can then using the mirror reflections to confuse my target. Utilizing the reflections, I can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up my chakra.

Haze Clone Technique
D
Haze Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu Due to the number of clones created I can hide in the shadows and wait to attack my enemy.

Unknown
Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an avalanche of snow will rain down towards my opponent. As the snow slides down, it will coalesce into large snow wolves. These wolves can follow my bidding and attack his opponent. A sufficiently powerful straight thrust can disrupt the wolves and return them to snow.

B
Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles is a Ninjutsu technique after i use my Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors o pre form hand signs than throw a thousand needles.

Dead Soul Technique
B
Dead Soul Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body

Twin Dragon Blizzard
Unknown
Twin Dragon Blizzard is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. I send out out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.

Water Prison Technique
C
Water Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

History/Background:When i was born I was alone. At he age of 5 i held my first sword a pratice with it. At the age of 10 i mastered the art of the sword. Up to the age of 14 I had no friends ''Maube i'll never have friends''. I alwyas thought that trust would never gor friends but fear would but i was wrong. Our village was attcked and i killed someone. After that day i walked around the five nations until i joined the akatsuki.

Role Playing Sample: Lighting struck the ground as there was blood dripping down the face of Darkarro.Another bolt went off as he was the target for his opponent had the ability to control it.He was able to avoid it for it was a shadow clone.Darkarro appeared under opponent and sliced his leg off with his black sword.His opponent fell over and so did Darkarro.Blood was now all he could see as some anbu came to take the rest off the ninja out. ''Oh no if the anbu see me they'll kill me too. Cann't let that hapeen.' As Darkarro got up he maoned in pain but still kept going to escape death and luckly he did.

Last edited by darkarro on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 am

So far so good... All you need to do is put a little more detail in the history and your finished...

Example: Since Toshiro Was a little boy, he had always spent time with his other clan members, learning from them, and them learning from him each new day. He also had a tendency to protect his younger sister, who always seemed to have some sort of bully attacking her, so after a few "Rounds" with the bullies, they didn't attack her again, due to the fear of Toshiro.

This is an Example, Based on Rl Structure and Rp Structure, easy enough, just don't use "I" "Me" "My" and other self verbs and adjectives.
Back to top Go down
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 am

To your not a mod
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Demon, Curse Marks, etc:I have a dragon demon that talks to me and aids me in battle. When my life is indanger or i show extreme anger my dragoncomes out and protects me. My dragon is really smart in combat. I can realase my dragon with the help of a person. This is what my dragon looks like http://www.coolbuddy.com/imgs/dragon.jpg

Jutsus:

Shadow Clone Explosion
A

Sword of Wind
A

Summoning Justu
C

Description:After you activate this justu you make clone of your oppent that can attack and take damage. Your inner demon will take control of the body and fight with you

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown

Unknown

Haze Clone Technique
D

Unknown

B

Dead Soul Technique
B

Twin Dragon Blizzard
Unknown

Water Prison Technique
C

History/Background:When i was born I was alone. At he age of 5 i held my first sword a pratice with it. At the age of 10 i mastered the art of the sword. Up to the age of 14 I had no friends ''Maube i'll never have friends''. I alwyas thought that trust would never gor friends but fear would but i was wrong. Our village was attcked and i killed someone. After that day i walked around the five nations until i joined the akatsuki.

Last edited by darkarro on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 pm

For now your approved just waiting to here other peaple suggestion.
Back to top Go down
darkarro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
darkarro

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:01 am

Demon, Curse Marks, etc:I have a dragon demon that talks to me and aids me in battle. When my life is indanger or i show extreme anger my dragoncomes out and protects me. My dragon is really smart in combat. I can realase my dragon with the help of a person. This is what my dragon looks like http://www.coolbuddy.com/imgs/dragon.jpg

Jutsus:

Shadow Clone Explosion
A

Sword of Wind
A

Summoning Justu
C

Ice Prison Technique
Unknown

Unknown

Haze Clone Technique
D

Unknown

B

Dead Soul Technique
B

Twin Dragon Blizzard
Unknown

Water Prison Technique
C

Bursting Water Collision Waves
Unknown
After forming the needed handseals,
i will expel water from my Throat. This will then expand into a large volume of water.

Water Clone Technique
C
Makes a clone out of water.THis cloe can attavk my enemy.

Sword of Draining
Unknowm
Makes a sword using water. I can use like a normal sword

Whip of Water
Unknown
Makes a whip using water, can be used like a regular whip.

Tornado of Water
Unknown
Using water i make a tornado around me. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism.

Violent Water Wave
-
After forming the needed handseals, I will expel a strong jet of water at my opponent.

Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
D
The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
A
I throw one shuriken then preform the hand signs than i create 30 more shurikens.

Water Fang Projectile
Unknown
I do a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Water Encampment Wall
Unknown
I will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from my mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Water Shark
B
I do a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike my target.

Water Dragon
B
I do a long string of hand seals which then cause a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike my target

Water Collision Destruction
B
I do a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at my target.

Multiple Shadow Clone
A
THis is an advance verson of shadow clone justu can make up to 300 clones. Plus they can do all the justus I can do.

Snow Storm
Unknown
I will create ice swallows which I can launch at my opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows.

Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue100000/100000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
my character please approve [Approved]- GM Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000my character please approve [Approved]- GM Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Looks better now. Approved. If Hashi doesn't think so, then he can always unapprove you and have you fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character please approve [Approved]- GM   my character please approve [Approved]- GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character please approve [Approved]- GM
Page 1 of 1