Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time people are on.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
The time people are on. Left_bar_bleue0/0The time people are on. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
The time people are on. Left_bar_bleue0/0The time people are on. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The time people are on. Empty
PostSubject: The time people are on.   The time people are on. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 pm

This site would be much better if not just one person gets on in a week or so, Please try to get people to get on more often. I know some people are busy sometimes, But I just got into highschool, and i've got a job with my dad, but I still have time to get on.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
The time people are on. Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The time people are on. Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
The time people are on. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The time people are on. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

The time people are on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time people are on.   The time people are on. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:10 am

I usually get alot of homework, but I still manage to get online on this site and my sites. This site is so dead that even Hashi isn't really active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/

The time people are on.
Page 1 of 1