Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashinobi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashinobi Empty
PostSubject: Ashinobi   Ashinobi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Name:Akujaku

Descritption:Akujakuis a white Tiger that Oshino found when he left the Hidden Sand Village.It has White and Black Hair and very Sharp Claw's that he uses to Cut Stuff.

Looks: Tiger in my Picture

Capabilities:N/A he's just like any ordinaly animal

Story:
One day Oshino was wondering around the wall's of the hidden sand village and found this tiger.
When He came up onto the tiger Oshino was attack but he was bale to Dodje it he expect the tiger to attack him again but it did'nt when Oshino turn around he notice the tiger was on it's back.Oshino walk's up to the Tiger and rob's its stomach and said it looks like your hurt ,but if you come along with me you'll be healty and powerfull , Oshino said when i'm done training you the thing that hurt you will see you and run Faster that Cheater(The cat)

Non-Weapon Related: Food Pill's
Chakra Element: N/A
Jutsus:
Name:Man Beast Tiger
Descritpion:This is when Oshino transformed into His Pet Tiger Akujaki.When like this they are able to performed a Jutsu called "Man Beast Tiger- Decent Hunt"

Name:Man beast Tiger-Dcent Hunt
Descrition:This is when Oshino turn's into a copy of his Tiger Akujaku and then they get besider each other then in a couple of second they'll become one then turn into a 10 feet tiger with 2 head's one for Oshino and one for Akujaku.
Back to top Go down

Ashinobi
Page 1 of 1