Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Me At The Fang Country!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuzuka Raikane
Chuunin
Chuunin
Inuzuka Raikane

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Me At The Fang Country!!   Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Raikane stood on top of the water near Fang Mountains -- in the Fang Country. He had been assigned to run errans here, and he had done so. But now, finished with his duties and not due to return to Konohagakure no Sato until the next day, he had sent out a challenge to all Chuunin-level Shinobi whom he knew was there. He now waited, trembling with anticipation, for a good, hard battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.olympian.heavenforum.com
Minoichi Aburame

Minoichi Aburame

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blood:
Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Me At The Fang Country!!   Meet Me At The Fang Country!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

Minoichi looked around for the shinobi that had challenged him.
He arrived to see him waiting.

"Lets go! Bring It On!" He said to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.ingoo.us/

Meet Me At The Fang Country!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Other Countries :: Fang Country :: Fang Mountains-
Jump to: