Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Charater Profile/App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiku Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
My Charater Profile/App Left_bar_bleue0/0My Charater Profile/App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
My Charater Profile/App Left_bar_bleue0/0My Charater Profile/App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My Charater Profile/App Empty
PostSubject: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 am

Name: Ichiku Hyuuga

Village: Konoha

Clan:Hyuuga

Clan History:

Special Charasteristics:Byakugan

Summonings:

Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, smoke pellets

Elements: Lighting, Water

Appearence: Black hair shoulder length, eyes the color of a new leaf green, skin tone is a light brown,

Personality:Can be very quite. Sometimes like to be by himself thinking really hard about things that bother him. Always tries to solve a personal problem even if its his friends.

Jutsus: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu-Mist Servant Technique (Description:Delays and confuses attacker. Rank:D)

Henge no Jutsu(Description:Transforms user into and person/thing. Rank:E)

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu, literally "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Hatake Kakashi
Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the rat hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
Name: Bunshin no Jutsu, literally "Clone Technique", Viz "Art of the Doppelganger", English TV "Clone Jutsu"
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, etc.
This is a basic technique known to all genin. Bunshin no Jutsu creates a clone of the user, which can used to create a diversion or cause confusion. Unlike Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), these clones aren't real, and thus cannot do any damage.

Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu, literally "Cloak of Invisibility Technique"
Users: Konohamaru
With this jutsu one uses a cloak or piece of cloth to make oneself blend in with the background, rendering oneself invisible.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Technique)
Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu, literally "Change of Body Technique" (a.k.a. "Change of Stance Technique" or "Body Replacement Technique"); English TV "Replacement Jutsu", "Replacement Technique" (episode 7)
Users: Hatake Kakashi, Uzumaki Naruto, etc.
The user quickly replaces themselves with another object, such as a plant or an animal (usually a section of log). This usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a counter-attack. A fairly common Jutsu, it is one of the basic Jutsu a Ninja must learn before graduating to the Genin level. It is not limited strictly to the Naruto series, and is sometimes called Utsusemi no Jutsu.

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu, literally "Rope Escape Technique" English TV "Escape Jutsu"
Users: Uchiha Sasuke
A basic jutsu taught at the Ninja academy. When a ninja is tied with rope, he can undo the knots and escape using this technique.

Byakugan - White Eye:Byakugan is the blood inheritance limit of the Hyuuga Clan. The Hyuuga clan was one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the tenketsu; the internal chakra coils system 361 pressure points. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings, the higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blind spot that extends outwards from the vertebra of the upper back.The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. The clan member can use their fingers or palms to emit chakra to flow into their opponents body's at the tenketsu points. When the hand draws close enough to strike, the clan member can stop or increase their opponent’s chakra flow. The internal chakra coils which spread throughout the body also wrap around the internal chakra producing organs. So if the internal coils are attacked, it also damages these internal organs. Because a ninja can not train their internal body, such damage can be a critical hit for even a highly skilled ninja. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu.

Name:Gentle Fists
Description:The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an added bonus, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively.

History/Background:He loved his parents very much. One day while listening to music, a leak began to start in the basement. About 5 minutes later, the house was on flames. His parents couldn't get out but he did safely. Custody was given to Uncle who treated him very badly. After all that, an emo stage was hit and stood that way ever since. He had also tried to make friends but they end up not talking again. Always he thought it was his fault that mom and dad were gone. Constant fights was nothing new. Coming home to Uncle was going through hell and back.

History Pictures

Ichiku Hyuuga age 13 Rank academy student
.My Charater Profile/App Jounin_Neji_by_Barlee-1

Ichiku Hyuuga Age 13 in a half Rank D Missing Nin
My Charater Profile/App HYUUGASORIEE-1

Ichiku Hyuuga Age 14 Rank C Missing Nin
My Charater Profile/App Hyuuga_Neji___Envy

Ichiku Hyuuga Age 15 Rank B Missing Nin
My Charater Profile/App Hyuuga_Prodigy

Ichiku Hyuuga Age 16 Rank A Missing Nin- Also this was the rank Ichiku was able to perform Salasar curse when ever he wanted he looked like this
My Charater Profile/App NHP___Hyuuga_Takago

My Charater Profile/App CS2ByakuHyuuga

Ichiku Hyuuga Age 18 Rank S Missing Nin
My Charater Profile/App Hyuuga

Role Playing Sample: Flying from tree to tree, Ichi was going after his enemy weither he got him or not. The enemy knew that Ichi wouldn't stop. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. The enemy stopped out in an open field surrounded by cherry blossom trees as Ichi appeared right behind him. "So I can see that you were getting tired?" he asked. The enemy replied, "No, I'm only getting started." And he threw a fist of full force toward Ichi's face. He dodged the punch smoothly and swiped the enemy off his feet. The fight had begun

Last edited by Ichiku Hyuuga on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:49 am

Please fill out the hole thing.
Back to top Go down
RockBoy
Sannin
Sannin
RockBoy

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:54 am

Just give me the rank u want to be but i asume u will be academy student but its too old to be student so put age about 12 or 13. Post weapons if you want and rest is ok. And if you do than list them like this please

Weapons:
Kunai x5
Shuriken x20
ect.
Back to top Go down
RockBoy
Sannin
Sannin
RockBoy

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Rock boy hes not approved he needs to add his personality.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 am

Approved, i guess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/
Hashi Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage
Hashi Hyuuga

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
My Charater Profile/App Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000/1000000000000000My Charater Profile/App Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000/1000000000000000)
Blood:
My Charater Profile/App Left_bar_bleue10000000000000000/10000000000000000My Charater Profile/App Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000000000/10000000000000000)

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 pm

TO YOUR NOT A MOD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://narutozz2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charater Profile/App   My Charater Profile/App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charater Profile/App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Registerations :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Academy Students-
Jump to: