Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the mistakes-Now private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forever+More

Forever+More

Location : In the darkness of your mind.....waiting for your next mistake.

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
All the mistakes-Now private Left_bar_bleue0/0All the mistakes-Now private Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
All the mistakes-Now private Left_bar_bleue0/0All the mistakes-Now private Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

All the mistakes-Now private Empty
PostSubject: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 pm

A falling sun and the soft rush of water was all she payed attention to as she clutched the Wolfstone in her palm.She had taken it from Rosengon's neck when he died and instead of his dark hair,there was a silver one.None other than Mitsuhide's.The stone would generate it's own heat when the owner of the hair was safe,when they were in danger,the center's golden line would dissappear into darkness and it would grow cold.So long it has been sence she left,so many memory's haunting her lonely travels.To many people and friends lost from her decision.A silver tear fell from her emotionless face as she relized again that she was sitting on a tree limb,her legs crossed,and her hands supporting her.Why.Why does it have to be this way.A questiion she often asked herself.Rosaria raised her head to the sky and let the falling sun warm her cold body.

Last edited by Forever+More on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Mitsu was running through the forest. he had finally mustered the will to leave the fire country in search of her. his acts he knew as treason, but for her he didnt care. he pulled the small stone with a single strand of her beautiful red hair attached to it to check his direction. Good. I should be getting close he kept on when suddenly her scent caught him. the sweet rose scent that was her namesake. he did not expect to surprise her. his own mixed scent she always considered to be a dogs was just as easily traced
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm

As Rose stared up,the stone caught her eye.Its center eye was moving and she stood up.Her trail of red hair fell from her shoulders and covered her remodeled kusanagi.Of all the things that could happen.Her hands clutched the stone with a tight fist and she bared her teeth in fitted anger at his following."Your a fool,Mitsuhide Aketchi.You shouldn't have followed me."Her cold eyes follwed him as he approached,a unwavering stare that could burn holes in trees.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Mitsu smiled sadly at the cruel greeting "I am a fool... but its for not following sooner rose... I wont let you go away from me when I know your true feelings... I love you rose... and I know the feelings you have for me are the same... that bond we had does not lie" he took a step closer to her from his perch in the next tree. he truly did wish to be with her and knew there was something that was wrong for her to request the bond being removed and then give him the small stone that could track her and let him know she was safe. it had taken an odd change other then the warm feeling it had showed since. the warm sensation was still prominent but it had taken an odd tint. "rose... please... let me come with you... and if you dont.. I will follow you anyways. you arent gonna get rid of me... I am like the loyal dog that always follow... I am your new protector since..." his voice dimmed and his face grew long as he suspected this is why she left "since.... he is no longer here"
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Rose pulled the xtone to her chest,her eyes overshadowed in the dimming light.Your wrong...so wrong.She hid her thoughts from him,her expression seemed to darken as well."Your wrong.I don't care,i don't want you to follow me Mitsuhide.....Never Again!"She snarled at him,and tried to keep the cough at bay.But failed,blood slipped from her mouth as she couched hoarsly.Rose was lightheaded and fell forward as her body fell limp.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Mitsu was instantly next to her holding her close to him. he wiped the blood from her mouth lightly and kissed her cheek "rose... you should know by now... whether you want me to or not... I will follow you... please just let me travel with you... it will give us both some company... please rose... I'm begging you not to leave me just to be in your wake" tears began to fall down his cheeks. he didnt want to be alone any more. and did not care what he would have to do
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:03 pm

Rosaria opened her cold eyes and looked up at him,instant embarrassment cluded her emotions as she pulled away from him."You...shouldn't...care...so much...about others."She said as he forced her body to stand as she staggered to a tree.She leaned down and grabbed the Wolfstone from the ground."Why,why do you care so much?What makes me so special?"Rose questioned as she held the pendant close to her chest on a closed fist."What makes you think i'm worth all this?"Her dark eyes clouded with tears that fell down her sunkissed cheeks.The sky was twisted in shades of purple,pink,and orange.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Mitsu looked out to the setting sun. the odd colors shifting in and out as it made its decent... Mitsu looked back over to rose and spoke simply "because... I live for those that I care about... without those that I love... what Is the point in living... I live to help people and give others strength... that is what I have made my life... and I gave it to you long ago rose" he looked down sadly "but it seems... you cannot accept it... "
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Rose fought the wve of coughs that threatned to break out."If that's why you live....how could you have been alive when we first met?"Her heart ached from haing to say and hear the burning words.Her body fought unconsciousness and the blurred vision.I can't let him see me like this and...i'm out of blood replenishment pills.It was apparent that she didn't want to die before his eyes,so she began to walk again,pain burning at her every step.Rose didn't get far when she fell to her knees.

*note-the Wolfstone should be fading pretty badly now.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Mitsu went to her and checked her status. she was running oddly low on blood "Rose??" he asked with a wavering voice "Is there... something your not telling me...." he pulled a small red pill from his pouch that he had on him. he had stored a large amount of supplies from the hospital before he had left. he popped the pill into her mouth with a slight growl meant for her not to resist "rose... your body is dieing... let me help you..."
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Rose fought back the tears and stood,brushing him off of her.I can't....Can't let him find out.I don't..Don't want him to feel the pain of....But it was of no use as she fell face forward into the dirt unconscious.The small pins in her hair fell out and the Wolfsone lay nimbly in her clenched hand.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Mitsu caught her just before she hit the ground. he lifter her into his arms with a foreboding feeling. he began to walk with her cradled in his arms and kissed her forehead softly "Rose... you should know by now... I wont let you die without me there" Mitsu said to no one in particular since she was unconscious. as he walked he gathered supplies on his wind without really thinking about it. it was a second nature to gather wood leaves and shave twigs as he walked. the air thatched the shaven twigs into small pillows and blankets and he filled those with leaves and made a small lean to against some trees. he laid her down and put a pillow beneath her head as he checked her vitals again and was at least able to tell that the blood was back up from the pill he gave her. he was able to find out her body had some sort of disease as she slept and after an hour or so he laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her to wait for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Rosaria opened her eyes slightly,but closed them again as she let her tears fall again.Why?She tryed to move her hands but failed,and gave up as she lay there next to him.Rose opened her eyes and looked away from him ito the darkness around them.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

"your awake... its been a while... I have been keeping a steady flow of healing chakra into you for a while now... Rose.... whats wrong with you... please tell me" his arm reached around and wiped the tears from her cheek and he kissed her neck softly. "I'm here with you till the end my love... no matter how close it is... and I might even be able to help"
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Rose sighed pulled her arms closer to her chest,noticing the Wolfstone wasnt in her hand.No,no i can't tell him.My time is almost up...4 years.Hereyes studied the silence of the dark and she didnt aswer his question.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm

being in contact with her he was beginning to grow tired of talking. he preferred the way wolves communicate much more anyways. he established a connection to her mind again *rose... please... I already know somthing is wrong... but please... help me understand what it is*
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 pm

She didn't look away from the darkness,and Rose coughed again.More blood."I...i can't,Mitsu."Her eyes filled with tears again,it had been to long sence she last used his nickname,to long for her to have been away from the only man she truly loved.The only one alive that she truly trusted.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Mitsu wiped away the blood from her mouth with a gentle hand. "than at least let me come with you.... we might be able to find some way... to fix whatever is wrong" he kissed her neck gently again and pulled her closer to him "rose... I love you more than anything... you shared the same for me once apun a time..."
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:53 pm

His words were to painful for her to bear now,she sat up,hiding her fresh tears from his site as she looked for the Wolfstone."If i wanted you to come with me.....I wouldn't have left."Rose felt the words sting her lips like ice and she felt a pain in her chest from ths and from all her sudden movement.I still love you,why can't you find someone else.I'm not the only one in this world.She thought to herself as she stood,failing to find the Wolfstone.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Mitsu had a feeling he knew what she was looking for and preduced it from the pocket he kept his own in and he brought her up to sit in his lap quite easily "Rose... you may not want me to come with you... but you should know by now... if nothing else... How stubborn I am... I'm not going to let you go off and die alone... I love you to much for that" he hugged her tight to him tears running freely down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Rose gave in and buried her head in his chest,the Wolfstone in her hand now."Your an idiot,but knowing that i still loved you all this time."Her words werent muffled but was clear,but still unhappy."That virus,Seishukukira,the one that killed off my clan...i'm infected with it.The only reason i was able to survive so long is because of my Inuzuka blood.I'm afraid i only had 4 years and...my 4 years ends in 3 days."She said as she still had her head buried,it was no use to keep it forever.If he followed her it would mean he would find her body and he would still be feeling the pain of her death,but she would have also died alone.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Mitsu felt like he was just hit by a train and murmered softly "three.... days.... my dear rose... you have not left me with much time to work... I may be able to prolong the death if I keep a constant flow of healing chakra into you... but that wont last long... maybe another two days..." he stroked her hair gently in a comforting manner. trying to get her to relax. "so this... is whats been bothering you for so long... Rose... you should have told me... there is no disease I have not been able to cure yet. saidin has worked many wonders, you have witnessed many of them" he began to cry openly now but his voice was still clear "at least I have the warning now... instead of just finding your body"
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Rose made fists and held parts of his shirt in it as she spoke and psuhed her face further into his chest."I dont think it will work,many things have been used on my Clan's members.Nothing has worked."She said,feeling his tears fall to her back.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide aketchi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
mitsuhide aketchi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Mitsu now wove a delving to determine what the effect of this disease were. it would be accurate and let him know what was wrong with her "but its worth a shot rose... god is it worth it... I also know a possible way... but that would be.... interesting to say the least..." Mitsu smiled softly "how would you.... mind... sharing my soul??"
Back to top Go down
Forever+More

Forever+More

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Roasaria lifted her face from his chest to his shoulder so she didnt have to speak loudly."We could try,but i don't think it will work."She said sadly as she closed her eyes and pictured the village again,and the day she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the mistakes-Now private   All the mistakes-Now private Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the mistakes-Now private
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Leaving or Entering A Village-
Jump to: