Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack the stubborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

The man then quickly did some hand sign's opening the ground where one of his houses were but all the man's houses were hidden.

The man then put her on a couch this underground house was perfect size it had 7 bed room's 5 bathroom's a indoor bath house that has a waterfall that rushed hot water down the rock's and a kitchen and a living room and a dining room also a library and there was a whole bunch of pic's on the wall's of his konoha day's Also there was a training room.

The man then sighed as this was the 100th time he hit a girl but he did not kill her so it was okay in his book . The man then went to ever escape in the underground house and put seal's everywhere making it impossible for anyone except him to walk out. The man then thought to himself ( Brace yourself she is going to be pissed) The man then twisted her head back in place making her awake instantly.
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Zack the stubborn Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Zack the stubborn Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Blood:
Zack the stubborn Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Zack the stubborn Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Shiki awoke as she flickered her eyes, finding herself in the man's house, seeing him staring at her, "What do- you want with me!?" she studdered as she awoke, yelling at the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 pm

The man as she was yelling at him thought of this ( He imagined himself silencing her with the pillow next to him suffocation her to death with a big head with lighting in the back round with a evil laugh but then in his head he said nahhh but it wouldn’t be the first time i killed a girl it would be the fiftieth lolz ) The man then looked at her and said " Will you shut the hell up you are like a dog barking " His voice was strong and firm but demanding .

Shiki could see that this place was well clean and everything it looked like someone that was rich lived here .

The man then looked at her as he got up and dropped a kunai out of his pocket then he began to walk over to the kitchen very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

"But why are you keeping me here?" she asked as she picked up the kunai and looked at it as she looked out of the window, seeing the underground layers, night time.
I need Naraku, and my kids... I'm so weak, I can't protect myself.
She looked at Zack and read his mind, seeing images of him suffocating her with a pillow.
"Shit.." she cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 pm

The man then said in a more gentle voice " I am hungry curry sound good " The man then started to cook as he looked at her with a smile like this Twisted Evil then he went back to the kitchen so she could not see him. He then began to mix ingredient’s then in his mind a

video played like this. ( He imagined taking that rat poison and putting it in her bowl of curry then seeing her twitch on the floor having seizure’s and bleeding everywhere then the man said in his head hmmm to much work i don’t want to have to clean that mess up and dispose of her body ) The man then put some spice's in the curry bull and chopped up some chicken.

After he did all this is smelled absolutely delish not even imaginable how good it would be the smells danced all over you nose.
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 pm

She gave a slight frown as she saw the next picture, she sighed and looked at Zack.
"Want me to help? I just need to get to my family, I'll do something for you, so I could leave..." she replied and smiled a little walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm

The man then said " Noooo i dont need help by someone that thinks like you u have no idea how lucky you are to be able to walk those street's without anyone after you and you want to throw that away for this a life of a criminal you will always have that named stained on you i am sorry you cant do that to yourself i cant let you "

The man's tone was of a dark but violent speech of word's .The man then looked at her with his blood red eyes and looked at her with a stare that gave her guilt. The man then smiled a bit at the curry showing his inch long fangs that made him look like a vampire or a demon .

The man then said" You have people that love you in that village that look up to you your student's your Hokage when you graduated from the academy you gave a oath .To be the best ninja you could possibly be and you are going to throw all that away for a life of misery and regret of ever ending sadness and despair that eventually make's you go mad .

After the man said this he gripped his palm making the razor sharp nail's dig threw the skin making him massively bleed over the sink .
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 am

"If you don't need help, then look at yourself, bleeding. I know medical abilities, and I have helped someone before..." Shiki said and looked at him, "You don't know even how I feel, the Hokage said I 'betrayed' the village, so I coiuldn't stay." she replied.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 pm

The man then looked at her and said " Then you plead for forgiveness you don’t know how lucky you are that you can walk those streets without being attacked" The man said this with a strong voice that just the volume of his voice made her fall back as it echoed all over this underground living place .

The man then said " Besides why would you want to help me a person like me does not deserve help this wound on my hand can kill me if i let it bleed anymore but its self inflicted so in 3 seconds"

After three seconds passed the man then shown her his hand it was perfectly healed as if it was a new hand no scars nothing his nails drenched in blood how sharp they were. Every time the man stirred the curry a chip of metal would fall off the spoon and unto the floor from how sharp his nail's were rubbing ever so lightly on the spoon.

The man then said " Its a curse to be me now if i had a better life i would enjoy living forever " As the man said this word living forever it brought fear to the girl's head. fang's nail's, red eye's, live forever, was all that was going threw someone’s head.

The man then said" The curry is done would you mind setting the table the chop stick's and the plates and bowl's are in the second cabinet to the right " The man then looked at her with a smile taking the anger out.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 pm

did u write that???? that is amazing Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am

"Um, okay.." she said a little cautious with a small smile as she took some bowls out from the cupboard, the bowls reached for the table as she put them down with a smile. She then took the rest and set them down, then taking the chairs out, for this man and her to eat, "Could you promise me that you'll let me to my family after this..?" she asked and sat down.

((Don't kill me.))
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:00 pm

The man then looked at her in a sad face and said “ I don’t know when I will let you go nor if I will ever yet the only way you will get out sooner then I planned is you would have to kill me in my sleep without me knowing because then I could not know what you were doing so I would not defend my self making you win on fair grounds now if I were to throw a kunai over to you now and let you stab me I will not die I only die when its not self inflicted or the thing kills me fair and square and so far you have a slim chance of succeeding because you are nothing to me just a girl that I could kill in a instant without any emotion but if you were say a little sister or a best friend I would have trouble doing it right away u see nothing is connected to me I am nothing and everything I am the winds of fate and the clock of time I never die unless I am killed and each 25 year’s I become much stronger without helping I could be sleeping for 25 year’s and I would still get stronger and faster and more effective at killing”

All that would strike someone’s mind after hearing that was this who would tell a person how to kill them successfully especially a Jounin rank he must be very strong to talk like this. The man then sat down on the chair gently smelling the incredible smelling curry he was a great cook beyond all if he was not to become a ninja he was going to be a cooking ninja . The man then looked around curious seeing if the girl moved one thing that could be used as a weapon the man then saw a book was missing. But he noticed she did not have it this was a very important book that told the life of Zack. After he left his village it held all the secret’s all his locked away emotion this man does not have real emotion he had only fake emotion.

He used to give other’s comfort so they did not think he was a walking zombie. After that day that dreadful day he lost all his feeling the day he locked his heart away forever the day that changed him to make him never feel true emotion forever. Every smile every laugh every hug every romantic relationship just dead inside a act in its self lies after lie promises meant nothing. To this man he was truly dead inside no real emotion he had lived now for 1025 year’s after the 25th he had tried to kill himself every night.

But because its self inflicted it does nothing to him he was never inside he was just a broken soul living in a alive body. This man was gone forever his heart has suffered way to much then it should all he wanted to do was be a good ninja. If someone found that book they could make him relive his past but because he is dead inside. It would do nothing . But some times he embraced life as it was and would have the tiniest fun. But why it was so easy for him to kill someone he just thinks that the person he is killing is himself. The man then began to eat his food very polite because a guest was around as he ate he savored all the tastes in the food.

As he thought ( I would take death any day over this glorious meal) The man then asked the girl with a curious smile that still sent shakes down her spin from just the way he stared at her with his glowing red eyes because it was night the only thing in the house were the candles on the table until he was done he would not turn on the light’s so all she could look at was his razor sharp silver as can be fangs and claws and his red glowing eyes looked like she was eating with a demon .
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am

Shiki dropped her fork at that moment as she stared at Zack.
"What the heck are you doing.." she mumbled and put the bowl to the other site of the table as he did so,
Shiki thought is was a genjutsu of somekind..
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm

The man then suddenly without warning with great speed of a demon like quick step had shiki on the wall choking her. With his hand keeping her off the ground so she could not breathe his grip was of death itself. As the nail’s dug in her flesh gently but from how sharp they were small blood streams fell down her neck. He then looked her in the eyes with his blood red glowing eyes .

The man then said with a dangerous voice and a freighting tone this “ Where is it tell me now speak or die where it the black book with no title it has gone missing tell me before I drown you in your own blood”
Back to top Go down
Shiki Tenshi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Shiki Tenshi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 am

She grabbed her pocket as a book fell out, "For many years, I have been looking for you." she said as the book levitated out of the blood, over to Zack's hand.
Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 am

Topic Closed If you need a reason PM me>

-------------------->TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zack the stubborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack the stubborn   Zack the stubborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack the stubborn
Page 1 of 1