Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatefull day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:04 pm

It was a rainy day on this fateful day where to life’s were clashed to be burned together to destiny's to be intertwined in reality of they eyes of fate. This day would decide it all it was very cloudy and the lighting crossed along the pitch black sky's as the wind's from the country blew across the land's. Sending small tree's out of the ground and into the sky smashing in to thing's this day was a great storm that was feared by most it only came once a year in this country.

But a stranger that wearied very colorful clothing was calm as could be he was laying down against a tree reading a joke book. As things from the sky smashed all around him as he was calm as can be. As a piece of window glass was flying at his head he simply just smiled and moved his head at the very last second it was coming at him and longer he would of waited it would pierced threw his skull and killed him.

The man then chuckled as he read his book and turned the page as a the winds roared there call's making horrible screeches that sounded like a demon laughing .The man then laughed again as he changed the next page as the tree he was leaning up against went flying into the sky. The man then just leaned on what was left of the tree he then smiled again and put his book away with a shameful look on his face his face was as white as snow and his eyes were red as blood he gave the appearance of a demon from his claws and fang's.

The man then said " Hmmmmmm such a bad day to read a book but oh well i have no choice but to stop" the man then got up and walked a few feet away when something caught his eyes he then threw a kunai behind him with his element running threw it making the kunai pierce what ever it touched. It went flying at a man that looked like a animal the kunia then pierced into a huge rock behind the animal looking man cutting off a lock of its hair Cutting right threw the rock with ease and coming out of the other side . The stranger then said”

I know you are there come out and show yourself why are you spying on me " As the man said this he couldn’t help to think this ( Hmmmm why would some one be spying on me i did nothing wrong unless he is with the Akatsuki and they found out i could use my great power to help them no he cant be he would wear a cloak )

Last edited by Zack on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Fatefull day Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Fatefull day Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Blood:
Fatefull day Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Fatefull day Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm

Naraku, who was no longer wearing his baboon pelt, came out of hiding. "Easy, easy. I don't mean any harm" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down
http://n-u-rpg1.forumakers.com

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:17 pm

The man then said " Why are you here then in the exact same place as me in the same time you are after me " The man then looked at Naraku in they eyes with his red eyes that glared as if war was around them . Then a huge tree came flying at naraku with great speed almost hitting him the man then quickly roared electric being . The man then with great speed in a blink of a eye was right behind naraku .And with incredible strength hit the tree shattering it to splinter's.

((JUTSU USED IN THIS POST ))

Name: Electric being

Range: As far as the use goes .

Jutsu Type: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: None

Clan: Because of the bloodline Salasar gave this clan they are born with incredible speed without any training just by ageing so this jutsu just brings the speed up a lot more then just what the bloodline gives you .

Description: This jutsu is a very skilled jutsu you breathe in then out then once you do this you stand up straight and cross yours arms across your chest making a X .Then you scream a roar and your skin will glow a very white color and light blue steam will come off your body .Then once all this is done you will be as fast as sound travels and your strength will increase very much so. And plus the speed you are traveling the strength will increase again very much so this jutsu ends after almost all of the users chakra is gone .This jutsu allows you to move as fast as sound travels not light like the fourth Hokage did.

Electric being-(Chuunin and up)
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Naraku was impressed at how fast he moved. "Very impressive" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 pm

The man then smiled showing his fangs that were sharp razor's and said " Are you a idiot or somthing that kind of weight would smash you to bit's wait i see no head band your a missing ninja arnt you " The man then stared him in the eyes closeley giving fear unimginabul to naruku this was no just this is a effect Zack has on people .
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Naraku glared at him with his ruby eyes. "Stop trying to scare me. I don't fear anybody" hissed Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm

The man then said "Hmmmm i am nor trying to scare you watch your tounge and heed your words i just saved you from your death youn un greatful basterd" The man then with speed that was not even seen swung his fist at naruku face with the speed of sound that if he was hit he would go flying into 7 tree's. How fast and strong electric being made Zack . The man then said in a angry dark voice this "You little brat how dare you insult me after i saved you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Naraku was sent flying but he used substitution to replace himself with a log. He then reappeared behind the man. "You certainly have some anger problems" commented Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:08 pm

The man then said " I thought you might do that your okay kid lolz " THe man then smiled as he looked at naruku because naruku was hit still from that kind of speed and strenth naruku's face was bloody but not his whole body like if he would of hit those tree's . The man then said "my Name is Zack hello"
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Naraku raised an eyebrow at the man's fast changing of emotions. *Is he bi-polar or something?* thought Naraku. "Naraku Onigumo" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm

The man then said" Now that i know you i am afraid i don’t have to kill you for spying on me i can tell by how the way you moved and what you used to try to stop my attack that you have had some very untrustworthy experiences in your life time also that you have many thing's passing threw your head so you are very worried sometimes and also you are more kind usually then mean also that you don’t like the path of fate of the road of destiny you are walking was i close "

The man then smiled at the other young man .Then he said in a laughing voice in a friendly tone” I am sorry I had to attack you to see what you are like a man’s movement’s tell allot about them”
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful Day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 am

Naraku nodded. "You were almost right. I used to be heartless, killing people just to amuse myself. I am not that type of person anymore but you were right about everything else & it is alright" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

The man then laughed at little chuckle that was cut off instantly. As a Zack became deadly serious as his eyes were not blood red anymore but they were glowing red. As his fangs gleamed the sunlight from them from how he talked you can see them. They were long and deadly sharp dripping saliva from them not like drooling

. But when every time Zack opened his mouth you could see them how thick and sharp they were. The man then looked him in the eyes as he screamed” look out” As soon as Zack said that a kunai came flying at narauku’s head the man then in a instant was behind naraku and he slashed at the kunai with his nail’s as soon as the nail’s made contact with the kunai the kunai fell to pieces as Zack’s nails were the sharpest thing more sharp then any other blade that was not infused with chakra.

The man was forced to show his inch long nail’s that were sliver as could be and razor sharp curved looking demonic. The man then said in a tone of displeased voice “ Why are people trying to hunt you if you are only a missing Nin and not with the Akatsuki tell me your story over by the water fall” The man then jumped off the cliff and down into the mist then did a flip and landed on the ground he then sat by the water fall.
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Naraku followed him to where he was. "They are trying to kill me because of my crimes. I murdered my clan in cold blood, killed 9 Chuunnin in the Jounnin Exams, killed 20 Gennin in the Chuunnin Exams & murdered countless civilians & I didn't even cared" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Thats nothing but sad but i have a sick past lolz the man said this with truth in his words .
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm

"I don't doubt it" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:11 pm

The man then told his story his sad dreadful story to the other man.

Zack was born 1025 years ago on a town right outside of the konoha village. Its quite a big town because its mostly the Salasar clan territory and there are a lot of salsar’s in the ninja world because who ever has the bloodline is in the clan and one of the clans abilities are to transfer there bloodline to anyone threw the liquid in there fangs. So there are allot who have this and the clan will give there bloodline to anyone who asks for it and let anyone join the clan, Zack as he grown up he would always get in fights with his older sister all the time because he was very jealous of her he would always think ( just you wait until I am a ninja then we will see who gets moms and dads attention just you wait Kuri ) Zack as he grown up he would wonder about things and try to learn as much as possible he would also wander off into the konoha village sometimes. And would have to be brought back to his home he could not help it he was a very curious little boy he herd his mother say this once “ you know Zack curiosity killed the Zack “ when ever Zack thought of what his mother said to him once he would think this ( Curiosity killed the zack but satisfaction brought him back .

He would always try to do his best over achieve anything to get his parents attention off his sister him in his sister weren’t exactly friends they were moral enemies all the time but if Zack was in trouble his sister would be there for him every time Zack’s sister saves him from something Zack asks Kuri “ Sister why do you save me if we fight all the time ?” and Zack’s sister would usually say because if we dint fight it would get boring then she would always laugh and pat his head after saying that to him .Zack was so existed as he grew because he thought that the older he got he could soon be in the academy and start his ninja life. At the age of 8 Zack entered the academy and graduated at the age of 10 he was a genin but he would refuse to go with a Jounin or a team because of the tradition of his clan once they graduated from the

academy the family would train them for two years. He trained hard and long with his father his father would show him things secrets of the clan. Now that Zack was a ninja he showed him manipulation of the chakra nature Zack had. How to form it or pulse it threw a weapon or how to make it take the form of something such as a animal . the clan would do these tow years of training because they wanted to make sure there son or daughter was ready for there ninja life. Zack now was ready to start his ninja life and go to find a sensei and a team .

Now the roads of fate would meet him . But at the age of 13 it was not a nice fate that came towards him he focused on only beating his sisters record’s by any mean’s. He then was sent on many mission’s always succeeding them faster than any other genin he even destroyed the target before the Jounin that was assigned to him. He made his sister look like a joke his record’s were absolutely astonishing he was ranked a Jounin rank by his Jounin sensei after the second mission but because of his age by law he was not aloud to pass to Jounin.

Zack has now reached his goal to make his sister kuri look like dirt he trashed all her record’s by beating them at least 500% better then she did he was possessed in making her look like trash that should be thrown away at the age of 13 in a half he was assigned by his ninja skill to take the chuunin exam’s early he passed the writing part with incredible accuracy that made even Shikamaru nara look like a idiot. He was just so possessed in beating his sister in every way. The second part of the chuunin exam’s in the forest of death he killed demolished every ninja in it with ease 35 minutes after they let all the ninja in. Zack was at the gate’s all bloody after killing all the other ninja not even giving them mercy or a chance. He then was passed straight away making him a chuunin at the age of 13 in half. From seeing how he killed all of the ninja in the forest of death the Hokage said that he passed and from what they have seen in his skill he doesn’t need to take the 3rd part of the chuunin exam.

He was the best ninja in his time he turned his sister’s record’s to dirt but he still did not get the attention he wanted so he pushed himself to the extreme by asking the Hokage for a special spar. The Hokage said “ You are good but not that good Zack you will die” Zack as stubborn as he was insisted on it the Hokage eventually gave in and let him do this private spar. In this spar Zack would fight 1 anbu from every village to the death at the same time not even one at a time he was only 13 in a half.

And that day he wrote history he had no friend’s after that day no one liked him everyone feared him he took out all the anbu in 2 hour’s with one scratch on him. He killed them all anbu A rank ninja that were used to kill Akatsuki member’s after that he became the most powerful Salasar clan member to ever live. But in Salasar clan there is a big rule your religion goes first before anything Kuri then one day came crying over to Zack.

Saying this in a very depressed and frustrated tone “ Little brother our god lord Salasar has killed lord Zumanisio the clan leader and put his blood in your room in writing saying that you must kill mother and father tonight without them knowing that he told you to” Zack then froze in place his eyes then began to tear and he screamed” I wont !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kuri then said “ But if you don’t Salasar’s wrath will be upon you brother you know this “As her word’s said this Zack looked at her and said” No I wont he can kill me if he wants.

“ Kuri then said “ But brother Salasar is our god you have no choice” Zack then said “ Nooooooo I cant they are who brought me in this world “ Zack screamed in tear’s. Kuri then said “ I know brother I know but I did not tell you the part that Salsar has also said on your wall that they will try to kill you as well before you kill them” Zack then froze in chill’s as his world went black. Zack then said “ Let Salasar’s will be done” In a very disturbed freighting scared crying voice” Zack then walked away from her and into the town of Salasar and walked in to his parent’s room and placed a huge exploding tag.

That would not just blow up there room but the whole house as soon as they turned the door knob but then his uncle went over to the door and went to turn it Zack then sprung breaking threw the window slamming his uncle and him out the window right as the explosion happened. His parents then walked over to the fire with surprised eye’s as kuri came out screaming” Mother father he is going to kill you guy’s run” Zack then said” You know that I was going to mother and father as you were told to kill me remember religion comes first “ Kuri then screamed “ He is crazy from blood lust run!!!!!!!!”

Zack parent’s then ran as fast as they could. Zack then ran faster than them crying as he slammed his fist threw both there ribcages from there back’s. His parent’s then said “ Why Zack why “ As blood trickled from there mouth as the horrible scarlet liquid came rushing out of there chest and back drenching Zack in it. After that all the clan member’s looked at him as they began to attack Zack forcing Zack to fight back or he would die. Zack then said “ Sorry everyone” With crying eye’s as he killed one after the other.

Slashing there throat’s and throwing explosive tag’s on there body blowing the clan member’s apart sending there organ’s and flesh with the oh so horrible scarlet liquid on the ground all around Zack. With piece’s of member’s sticking on the wall’s as fire was around Zack and all over the great town with kunai and shuriken in the member’s body making them look like target practice .Zack then got up as he was shaking from the horrible thing he just done as he began to tremble and scream as he began to puke in the blood from sickness from looking at what he just did.

As his sister kuri walked threw the flame’s as she carried a couple Jounin and anbu with her threw the flame’s as she told them “ My brother is crazy he just killed all our clan get him out of my sight” Zack then just puked again crying as he screamed “you liar you noooo why why kuri why what did they I do nooooooo why why why you disturbed element child why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kuri then walked away in the flames as her shadow started to move away from Zack’s eyes. The anbu and Jounin then grabbed Zack and quickly restrained him before he could do anything else.

Zack then screamed “ Kurrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiii I am going to slaughter you “ Zack then stabbed his nail’s in the Jounin arm. The Jounin then took out a kunai and tried to stab Zack . Zack then twisted the Jounin’s arm around making him stab himself with his own kunai. Zack then placed a explosive tag on the jounin’s body then kicked him in to the crowd of people sent here to capture him. The Jounin then exploded making 3 anbu being blown to bit’s. Zack then ran over to his sister screaming out of anger he then grabbed his sword and unsheathed it .

He was so angry he did not notice all the anbu on top of the burning building’s. As soon as he got five feet close to kuri the anbu behind him threw kunai and senbon at Zack . Zack then was hit by 35 kunai in the back and 45 senbon in both his arm’s and leg’s . Zack then screamed in pain as blood rushed from his mouth making the scream more a gargle. Zack then ran back at them killing them he then with speed of a demon slammed his sister into a burning building threw the window’s. The fire was hot as hell and the smoke stung his bloody eyes from all the crying he did he was now bleeding from the eye’s. He then tripped his sister in the ground and slammed a kunai into her knee cap twisting it he then elbowed her in the gut as hard as he could.

He then picked her up and threw her out the burning building from two stories high as she was falling Zack threw three shuriken at her 1 missed. But the other two slammed into her knee cap’s then as she landed on the ground from the shuriken in her knee’s made her knee cap’s shatter. She then screamed in pain as the little splinters of her bone’s floated in her blood coming from her leg’s . Zack then as she began to crawl away from him. Zack slammed his sword Sia into her back and threw her shoulder he then twisted it making tendons twist around the blade as he took it out creating more pain. Zack then picked her up and threw her with incredible strength into the wall of a burning building he then picked up a rock and ran at her and smashed it into her skull breaking bone’s. Making her stumble threw the burning door breaking threw it stumbling back. Zack then unsheathed Sia again and began to viciously slash her on her body making huge bloody gashes all over her.

With each slash she moved one foot back until she slammed into a still firm wall. Zack then slashed her in her leg’s with a triple axel making her fall to her knee’s bleeding from the arm’s and everywhere with a piece of rock stuck threw her skull. As she was twitching not able to even move from how fast all this happened. Zack then started to slam both his fist’s into her face breaking bone’s causing blood to splat him in his face . With each punch kuri twitched violently. Zack then stopped after kuri’s face was just skin they eyes were split in half her nose was where her cheek was post to be and her mouth was at where her nose was post to be.

Zack then took out Sia and slammed his sword threw her chest cavity and threw the heart killing her. Zack then without any emotion walked out of the village gate’s as the Hokage saw that he had all those weapon’s in him he would not live. So the Hokage did not kill him. Zack then fell down a couple mile’s later as he awoke to his god lord Salasar’s voice that said” Zack I am cursing you wit life for all eternity for what you have done today so that you shall remember it forever every 25 year’s you live your body will regenerate fully making you have the body of a 20 year old and the look’s as well forever until you are killed unnaturally you will remember this day “

Salasar then bit him on his palm making where his heart is on his chest a tattoo that could never me removed from his body appeared that looked like this Fatefull day Curse_mark_

Zack then got up and accepted his fate as he put a kunai to his chest. Salasar then said “ You wont be able to kill yourself you wont die from sickness you will only die if you are killed by a other and you will not be able to let them if u do that you will still live my time here is done but yours has just begun”
Back to top Go down
Wei Yan

Wei Yan

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Fateful day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

"A very interesting story" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:47 pm

The man then said " Yah well i would not tell you unless we are bound together forever my freind i am sorry you know my history so" * grabs him by the throat and sticks fangs in his neck leaking the clan injection*
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:23 am

what is wrong with you ? you are acting crazy Rolling Eyes I love you
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 pm

The man then said" my freind yoyu know carry the same blood as me you will be with Salasar clan shortly so if you leave here now a week later you will change your body and emotionly"
Back to top Go down

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am

Topic Closed PM for reason.

------->Topic Locked

-------------->Oshino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fatefull day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatefull day   Fatefull day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatefull day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: 5 Great villages :: Land of Lightning-