Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue0/0My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Name: Seshik Lamarotu

Village:Village Hidden in The Swamp.

Clan:Lamarotu
Clan History: Unknown
Clan's Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit: Stone Eye and Rock Replacement.
Clan Information: See below.
Population: Low
Nature: Neutral
Profession:
Clan Founder:Yamanaki Lamarotu(Rouge ninja to Village Hidden In The Leaves)
Relationship: Seshik second youngest Clan member.
Clan Training: Studies of Stone Eye, Ninja Chakra control, Ninjutsu of Stealth, and Familarity with Poisens and Antidotes.
Clan Politics: Wolfbite Lamarotu: Mainly body guard and assassination missions.
Clan Who's Who: Yamanaki Lamarotu: Escaped from Konaha, and lived a full life. Gento Lamarotu: Betrayed the clan, and wiped most out.

Personality:Kind, Patient, Quiet, and Slacker

Demon Curse Mark, etc:None

Summonings: None Currently

Weapons:Standard Ninja tools, Katana

Looks: Semi long white hair, Slightly tan skin, Dark blue eyes, Black kimono with a smaller white kimono on the inside, and white pants.
Capabilities: Normal Ninjutsu, Normal Tiajutsu, Skilled swordplay
Story: Just a teenager in the Lamarotu clan set out looking for an adventure.

Chakra Element: Earth

Stone Eye:The Stone Eye (Also known as Paralyzing eye) jutsus are mainly paralyzing jutsu. The stone eye apears within your eyes shortly after birth. If it doesn't there is no such thing as a late bloomer in this ability. It has two stages the first there is one small solid white circle around you pupil. The second stage lets your pupil become slightly jagged looking like a black star within a white circle. Tho at the second stage you can force thos who are caught in your gaze to do you bidding the result of this may cause death. It is rare that one uses the second stage and lives to tell about it. How the second stage works is that once your aopenent is caught in your gaze you may take the oppertunity to dig inside their mind and take control. The bad side is that if your opponent has a strong enough mind they can destroy the connection trapping you inside their mind. It is possible to regain your mind, but your openent must be atleast two yards away to do so. To regain your mind you must quickly escape the thoughte within their mind or be trapped forever.

Rock Replacement: Rock Replacement (Also known as Rock Disease) is not a very fortunate skill. It may give you the ability to have a limb of solid rock or rock like substance, but you must first lose that limb or body part. Seshiks father Wolfbite is the second to ever attempt the skill the first Gento Lamarotu did it sucsessfully, but soon died do to over useage. By removing his arm, and placing what was left of it against a rock he pulled out what resembled an arm. It was completly attached it his upper arm and he could move it fully within reason. Tho an arm made or solid rock sounds powerful it has it's bad side. The arm of rock can give you enhanced power the more you use it the more it grows on your body. Wolfbite does not use it regularly it is his left arm that is made of rock and he is right handed so he is safe for now.

History: Seshik began to be trained by his father in the ways of swordplay at the age of five. At the age of twelve he had done fairly well so his father decided it was his mothers turn to teach him Chackra Control, Familarity with Poisons and Antidotes, Basic Nin and Taijutsu. His ninja tool skills had exceeded most of his other training. Training was hard on Seshik as he was one of three in his class, The others were Galen Tatshui and Jin Kiaron. Seshik excelled emensly ahead of Galen, but Jin gave him the biggest challenge he had ever had since training with his dad. Becoming a Genin was easy all three made it to that stage tho Galen was slightly slower then them he had matched Seshik's and Jin's scores. There first mission was a complete sucsess tho Jin managed to twist his ankle on a hidden root. Chunnin exams came quickly seeing as they were the only lower grade ninja in the village there were to be tought quickly as to recover from the villages prevoius losses. All ways fine between the three boys before the exams, but in the end only Sheshik advanced by a narrow stretch. Full of complete relief, and sorrow that his friends could not join him in the stage of chunnin until next time. Sheshik completed mission with his mother now that he was chunnin she thought hard about him advancing. At the time Seshik was fifteen, and didn't want to leave behind Jin and Galen, but he reluctantly agreed to train for the exams. A years worth of strict training had finally prepared him of the Jonin exams. He did very well at the exams besides almost getting decapitated, and getting a severe burn on his right arm. He was finally a jonin sixteen and three fourths was his age. Deciding that Seventeen would be the age he left the village he stayed back with Jin and Galen to help them riase in ranks. In his years worth of training for the jonin exams his life was cut off from Jin and Galen, but in that time Jin had manage to advance tho Galen being the slow one had got left back at genin.

Role Playing Sample: Seshik slowly lifted his arms to the back of his head tightening the headband that his mother had given him. Sliding a back pack filled with a weeks worth of food and clothes. A broad smile upon his face as he set out to the village outskirts where the rest of his clan waited for him. Listening quietly to his own soft foot steps in a rythmic manner. The ocasional splash as he stepped in a puddle of muddy water or an animal making a fleeting dive into the marsh beside him. Spotting the last remaining member of his clan he slowed down taking a mental image of them all. With a sigh he picked up the pace to give his mother and father one last hug before setting out to see the world, and let it know that he was a part of it. Hugging his father shortly who he almost stood level with and then his mother who he held onto a little longer he stood slightly taller. Smiling at his younger brother Yamanki at patting him on the head. Looking twards the rest of the clan giving a short wave before taking off in a hurried charge. Stopping to catch his breath when he was atleast half a mile away. His lungs burnt like fire he had never had to run this long or far. The village was small and dense never giving a child a safe place to play within it.

Jutsus:

Name: Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Doton • Iwa Yado Kuzushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Name:Iwa Nadare - Stone Avalanche
Ninpou: Iwa Nadare is a Ninjutsu technique used by forming handseals and running up a cliff face, Someone can cause stone and rock above him/her to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below.

Name:Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Range: N/a
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used by Rock ninja. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system

Name:Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Range: N/a
Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.

Name:Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth Palm
Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Name:Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Name:Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.

Name:Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name:Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique
Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents

Name:Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: -
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name:Kai - Release
Range: -
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Name:Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown shuriken.

Name:Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Character Use: Third Hokage
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Name:Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Name:Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Name:Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Name:Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart
Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu. This allowed him to form a large waterfall

Last edited by Seshik Lamarotu on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the Jutsu. Hope I Get Approved!)
Back to top Go down
Kantamaru Nara
ANBU
ANBU
Kantamaru Nara

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:14 pm

plz read the character format
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Heh opps got a little distracted by the excitement. I shall edit strait away!
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:03 pm

There we go I fixed it. I hope yall like it.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 am

Seshik Lamarotu wrote:

History: At the age of seven his father began training him to be able to master Mokuton like the first Hokage.
He couldn't have learned it from the 1st Hokage, because only the 1st Hokage had this ability. Also, How could your father have met or trained with the 1st Hokage, when the 1st Hokage has been dead for decades in this timeline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Man I am just running into problem after problem........*Sigh* I will do some major editing.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Blood:
My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Looks good enough, but you still need to add your rank.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Is it ok that I am Genin?
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm

So far, by looking at your techniques...you need to be at least a Jounin in order to do that....
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Are you speaking of the kekkei genkai? If so I do not posses it I studied it. It is a tradition in my clan to learn of it in case you end up battling one with this ability. I pretty sure one like my uncle (Gento Lamarotu) will come again. If you mean I must remove something or change my rank I will do so if it is unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Ok hopefully now I am done. ^_^
Back to top Go down
RockBoy
Sannin
Sannin
RockBoy

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 am

It seems you have written your name twice. As for jutsus. Stone eye and Rock replacement are KKG right? And do you have any other jutsu? And you need a longer history. Give some info of your life like when u entered academy till jounin. At least 2 paragraphs. The rest is good.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Yes Stone eye and Rock replacement are KKG. I will add more history. Hopefully I will be done after this.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh and I will add more jutsu later on. I want them to be my origanal creations. I have a few jutsu I have made up on my mind right now. As soon as my character is finished I will start to add them.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 am

Dude, the Swamp Country doesn't have a Hidden Village because its a Non-Shinobi Country. They just use swords, arrows, ect.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:31 pm

It is not in the swamp country it is a village somewhere inbetween The leaf village, and The village hidden in the mist. It is hidden so not many people know much about it. Those who do often ask for favors in trade for money or food.

Last edited by Seshik Lamarotu on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:36 pm

nvm. I get what your trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Soo am I finished?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 am

Finished or Approved?
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 am

Is there a difference?
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:39 pm

If your finished with your app, then I'll approve it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm

i'll approve it when you are done.
Back to top Go down
Seshik Lamarotu

Seshik Lamarotu

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:12 pm

I am finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)   My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character Seshik Lamarotu(Finished)
Page 1 of 1