Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me (done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

me (done) Empty
PostSubject: me (done)   me (done) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 am

Name:narutofreak aka haruke

Village:Hidden sand

Clan: dark

Clan History: When the world first started everything was good then our clan came. we turned part of the world evil as a resolt the first ninja war was broken out. So many ninjas(over time) killed darkarros famailly exempt him. he has the ability take the darkness of people's heart and turn them evil. our clan is part of a ritual that seals demons in to new borns.he was the last one to get a demon. our clan started kinda the same way as the Uchia. A Hyuuga woamn fell in love with a demon. And one thing lead to another.

Clan's Kekkei- Evil Demon relase Justu
Clan Information:
-Relationship- We are the under ground of the sand village we take care of the defense

-Clan Training- WE under go a rough training until the age of five then we get tought on our demon realease justu
-Clan Politics- Darkarro is the leader of the clan. It's chosen of power.
Personality:haruke has a shy but sweet personality but is you get me mad you will be sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chakra Element: fire
Link to Jutsus: think about what you want

Jutsus:Ninjutsu

Summonings: a wolf
Weapons:swords
Name: tacsiga
Description: black and red long with a ribin on the end
Name of jutsu:Evil Demon kill( Dark Clan Justu)
Description:After you activate this justu you make clone of your oppent that can attack and take damage. Your inner demon will take control of the body and fight with you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is my outfit
me (done) Normal10

my 2 outfit
me (done) Dca76a11

my 2 hair style
me (done) Ecafey10

my eyes
LIKE NARUTOS EYS BUT BLACK AND RED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History/Background:how did your girl grow up
in a small village there was a little girl the age of 5 she was very scared and lonly she never had anyone to be her friend her name was haruke.one day wen she was 6 someone cam for her she ran and ran untill a man founed her and tock cair of her then she becam a akatsuki of the dark clan. he trained her so hared told her never to give up never go back she worked so hard from then on she was apart of something.

Role Playing Sample:needs tto be 6 lines long at min do a fight betwenn you and another ninja
it was raining and narutofreak was waking back to the village she then felt someone was flowing her she then qwicly ran up a tree and looked back but no one was there then she just waited. then she saw a man saying (were are you little girl were are you) she stod very still then she jumed at him and hit him with her power kik then he fell down. he got back up and sad( is that all you got ) (hahahah) he laughed. then she doughed evey hit he though at her then she hit him so hared he rain away but he sad ( ill be back for you soon) (hahaha)

Blackness covers all I see and all I touch
No felling of pain just sorrow
My hamd loses grip of the sword I held
And I turn to become a true shadow

Last edited by narutofreak on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Character sheet
JUTSU LIST:
Chakra :
me (done) Left_bar_bleue0/0me (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Blood:
me (done) Left_bar_bleue0/0me (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

me (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (done)   me (done) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 am

....Could use a whole lot more detail, a WHOLE lot more....

1. More detail on the Whole Template, Except for: Name, Age, Gender, Clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowtsukiyomi.heavenforum.com/

me (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (done)   me (done) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 pm

well you have to have a name for your char, not like YOUR name, but would it not be weird to go around with a name liek narutofreak? so please fix that.
also

Clan: the leafkekk - what is that? do you mean hidden leaf? (konaha) please fix

Clan History:we move swift and dont stay in one place to long we help the peopl that need help we live in the dark - thats not a history thats a short discrition, you need a history. LIke where did they come from, who founded them, how long have they been around, and how are they today.

Clan's Kekkei Genkai or Bloodline Limit: Specail abilty only your clan can do(example Uchihas have the Sharigan) - what do you mean? we don't know what your thinking so please fix this as well. Add something like does it turn your body a difforent color? do your eyes change? if so what do they look like? what can the powers do? how did you get this blood line? stuff like that.

Clan Information: we are werid and funny - this is not clan information, you need stuff like where they live, what are the main things that this clan does? how do they live? do they life togather? do they like other villages? we don't know so you have to tell us.

Population- B - new clan - what do you - you cannot be anything. only hokage can have 4 difforent elementals, three is even rare, so please fix that.
-Relationship- leader
- leader fo what? who are you leader of and to whom?

please add alot more detail then ill come back and take a look. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (done)   me (done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto :: Registerations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: