Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

The Best In The World Belive It!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannon chartor tempplate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cannon chartor tempplate Empty
PostSubject: Cannon chartor tempplate   Cannon chartor tempplate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:39 pm

This is for people alreday created in the show .

Name: Characters name.

Alliance/LivingArea: A shinobi village, the Akatsuki or a wanderer. Pick one.

Looks: Write a description of your character, whether you have a picture or not. It MUST be Five full lines, or longer.

Clan(optional): Does your character belong to a special clan? If so, post it here. Do not post any clan information, only it's name.

Personality: Give an in depth description on your characters personality. Likes, dislikes, loves. Is he or she evil or good? Tell us a little about him, make it Five full lines or more.

Ninja Rank: Rank is now being done by Size limit. BOTH the HISTORY and the RP sample need to be 1000 words if you want them to be at the chuunin rank. Otherwise, its 300 for genin and D-rank wanderers....Jounin ranked and above will be decided by the Staff.

Skills/Specialties:
~Pick one: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu [Sword], Medical Arts, Puppeteer, Chakra Attuned, Weaponry, or Elementalist.

Do not list your jutsu's, or any other skills or specialties. Only one of the things listed above^. It is just to tell us what your character is best at, yes, you must only choose ONE this does not mean they are bad at the others, it means that they are better at the selected option, whether it's a lot better then the others or only a tiny bit better then the others.

History/Background Story: Tell us a story about your character. From birth to present day, make it interesting and unique, remember, not everyone needs to have had a bad life, or even have any sort of demon, to be a good Ninja. This MUST be 300 WORDS LONG OR 1000 WORDS LONG DEPENDANT ON RANK

RP Sample: [THIS IS FOR SERIES/CANON CHARACTERS ONLY] If you are making your own character, this part isn't needed at all, just delete it. If you are creating a character from the series, a Canon character, you will need to give us a sample of how well you can rp, and depending on the character you have chosen you will be judged.if I think it's good enough to be of canon character standards, I will approve the profile. If it's bad, I will deny it. If you get your feelings hurt easy, I don't recommend you make a canon character, unless you're a good rp'er. I am going to have to make this since we can't have newbies running around with a kakashi-like character and pwning everyone. We need good experianced rpers. MUST BE AT LEAST 300 WORDS LONG, 1000 FOR CHUUNIN

Once Again. There are a few guidelines I would like to share with you before you go off and create your character. Detail is golden. Please make your personality at least three lines, and make your history at least ten lines long. It is so annoying when someone puts up a character history that is a line long and doesn't make sense. It will help you greatly if you can at least make a character correctly.

When posting a new character, ONLY post the characters name. Do not post such things like [NEEDS APPROVAL] and what not, Me and Aubs are not ignoring you, either we're offline or busy so just be patient and we'll come to your character.
Back to top Go down

Cannon chartor tempplate
Page 1 of 1